Chapter Seventeen- The James Bond and Watson life

The James Bond and Watson life

Interesting hah! James Bond and Watson life. Well I bet you think I've got the names wrong and said 'James Bond and Watson,' instead of 'Sherlock Holmes and Wattson, well I haven't and who cares?

In simple words, today was a spy, detective sort of day.

________________________________________________________________________

"Watson? Batt, you've gotta be kidding me!"

So there go me being infuriated at Matt.

"You wanted to act, didn't you?" He answers, evilly.

"Shouldn't it be Sherlock Holmes and Watson, not James Bond an...." Interrupted Skye.

"Who gives a damn? I wanna be Bond," Matt sounds like a child.

So let me explain to you.

Mr. Kenam, gives us a part two of the assignment with two groups put together. This assignment was to film a few exciting episodes of a series that could be made up and it has to have good shots from different angles, panning, drama and a cliff hanger at the end to make the viewers want to watch the next episode.

The project sounded pretty damn good, but then again Matt was involved in it.

I was literally about to jump off a cliff from joy, when he put Skye's group with us too, but then again Emm was her partner, and from memory, she never wanted to do any work and would just sit down and boss everyone around.

I was so not looking forward to this.

And now back to the argument...

"Shut up!" Angry Emm yelled, "I'm in the middle of a phone call here."

"This is lesson time not, lets call a boy time." Answered back Skye.

Oh such courage.

"Love you too babe. I'll be waiting for you at seven." She talked to the phone and put it down giving us all a death glare. No wait the glare was heading more for behind us to the right.

Mr. Kenam.

"I'll have that phone thank you very much," he smirked.

"Bbbut," she tried to reason with Mr. Kenam, him cutting Emm off short.

"You know the rules, Emily Mc Pherson, no phones at school whatsoever."

Emm flinched at hearing her full name and I tried my best not to laugh, letting some giggles escape my mouth.

Flashback ))))))

"Hello, I'm Mr. Nelson." Said one of my favorite primary school teachers.

"Now I'm going to be your history teacher this year, and I'll start off by calling out the role."

So he called out the role and when it got to Emm's name he said;

"Emily Mc Pherson, ooh looks like we've got a Scott in here you might be able to help us with this terms study on Scottish history."

And off course everyone giggled.

"What good luck! I'm sure you've watched the cartoon about Emily Mc Pherson." He went on.

Emm shook her head.

She wasn't happy at all.

All the kids were laughing as he held the DVD out for everyone to see which was a picture of a girl with plaited hair, freckles on her face with the biggest cartoon eyes ever drawn, wearing a nice green and red Scottish kilt and clutching a broken teddy bear in her hands.