Chapter Nineteen- The sticky situation life

Hey guys thanks for all your support

This chapter is dedicated to you lovely commentors. Thanx

Contrast_ 

XxRianneJacexx 

Misunderstoodsmile 

Bluecloud12 

NotABadGirlDude 

CadyCahill

Loveed

Thanx guys! You really make this book worth righting :)

_______________________________________________________________________

What a sticky situation life?

You heard right.

No more words said.

Just read on.

_________________________________________________________________________

"What Christie? Seriously." I laughed.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't be laughing in a situation like this which happens to involve Christie lying on the floor, panicking and thinking her waters have broke.

"Don't laugh, get my mum. Tell her my water is breaking." She wailed.

"Uh, um Christe?"

"Yup."

"You know that the waters don't break until you're just about to have the baby, after nine months of pregnancy."

"Really? So all that Internet research was for nothing."

"Internet research?"

That's odd cause Christie isn't the study type girl. Basically her life revolves around gossip and... Well lets just say gossip.

"Not technically research. More like skimming through some answers on yahoo answers about pregnancy."

That was more like Christie.

"Hmm."

"So why am I in pain?"

"It's normal for you to be in pain. Your pregnant."

Christie nodded as if she had never thought of that before.

"And the water gushing sound?" She asked.

"Mrs Brooks, are you at the tap?" I call out, presuming the person at the tap was Christie's mum.

"No, it's Joel" called out the masculine voice of Christie's older brother.

He came to Christie's room, stoping at his tracks, leaning his muscular arms on the door fame once he spotted me.

"Oh, hey Eva. Haven't seen you for a while." He remarked.

"Hi." I greeted him.

"What you doing lying on the floor sis?" He questioned, his blue eyes glistening with worry and care.

Wait, since when did I drool over blue eyes. They were just glimmering, shiny blue eyes...

Damn it. There goes those annoying cells in my brain.

He's my friend's brother and my brother's friend and a year my senior. Ha that sound funny.

Throwing away stupid hormonal thoughts about the look of a guy, I kneal down and hold my hand out for Christie.

"The girl thought her waters were breaking." I chuckled. " And only after a couple of weeks of being pregnant."

"Gosh," Joel laughed. "I'm not even a girl and I know that the water don't break 'till after nine months."