Chapter Twenty One- The Beach Life

This chappie is an extra long one to celebrate 1000 reads! But I promise the chapters will be longer from now on.

This chappie is dedicated to these awesome commentors,

eloquencea

CharlotteSThompson

just_lovers

Turquoise02

Xo_hopelessromantic

EmilyRose698

NiHaHaZar

Thanx for your support :D

The Beach life

Yes! A beach life! Maybe I never mentioned that Aldinga is really popular for its beach which you can drive your car on. I'm not sure exactly why I haven't been there for the past few weeks but I went there today, to Aldinga beach being one of my places of earth.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Hurry sweetie, hurry," frantically called out mum between getting ready, running up and down the stairs, fixing her lipstick and juggling her panic of us being late to the West's house.

Mum really was a busy woman.

Yes I was ready but mum didn't know that. I lay on the couch ready in my 'I love NY' tank top and denim shorts, texting May about how Skye's been acing a little weird lately and that Fred might just have something to do with it.

"Wear a dress," said mum when she finally spotted my figure that was sunken into the lounge.

"It's just a dinner mum," I argue as my phone beeps.

Oh a text from the creeper.

"Isn't what your wearing a little casual?" She questions her hands on her hips.

God. Since when were we friends with the West's? I knew mum knew Matt's mum, Perry West and that they got on well and went to some town gossip circle tog- oh wait, they work together at the newsagency. How could I forget?

"Come on hurry up," called out Mitch as he walked out of his black VW and opened the front door to nag us to hurry up. "We don't have much time, dad and I are waiting in the car."

Well someone's anxious about being late. Silly boy thinks he can get Olivia.

He just ended a relationship a week a go with... Who was it again? Caroline? Megan? Cherry?

What am I talking about? Mitch is always ending and beginning a new relationship. You could say he's a little like a player. All the girls seem to think he's got the looks and I quote 'brushed back soot black hair and melting irresistible brown eyes' was how one of the girls described it.

Shoving my phone in my pocket, I rushed out the door with mum.

Oh and yes I better mention that I'm not one of those girls who stick there phone in their bras. My baby goes in my pocket. Yes my baby. I love my iPhone it does everything for me including entertainment, phone calls, texts, games and music.

Basically an electronic servant that is the size of my palm. Or maybe smaller.

"Hello Eva," chirped Matt's mum.

"Hi Mrs West." I reply.

"Call me Perry sweetie," she smiled ushering me in.

Please don't me here Matt. Please don't be here. I plead in my head. Be somewhere out with friends. In detention. In your room. Anywhere but don't come ou-