Chapter Twenty - The Party Life

Im not the type of person who plans on going to the Olympics or being a body builder or street fighter or any of that stuff.

So it came as a shock to me today when I had to take up one of those.

Lets just say- I can use anything as a weapon.

____________________________________________

"I said, leave her alone!" Boomed the voice again. I whipped my head around and I was met by surprise.

"Matt?" I choked out. He pushed past me and shoved Sinner off of Skye.

"Woah, dude! Do you wanna fight?" Threatened Fred, grabbing Matt by the collar of his shirt.

Skye took this opportunity to flee. She sprinted towards me and I gave me a tight hug.

Matt gulped and looked over at us uneasily. "Go!" He shouted, his voice barely audible.

"Pfft Matt! This is no time for you to play super heroes! We all know you're a wimp." I spat back. "Now you losers let him go and no one has to get hurt!"

"Babe, we aren't going to get hurt- its your friend here who you should be worried about." Scoffed Sinner. I shuddered when he referred to me as babe.

"Not if I can help it." I said sighing. I didn't want to have to resort to this- but what can you do?

I slipped off my right shoe and held it firmly in my hand. "Okay, last chance guys," I said locking eyes with them, "or you will cry."

"What are you doing?" Hissed Skye, looking at me as if I was holding a venomous snake.

"Teaching these idiots a lesson." I shrugged as I made my way to Sinner first- him being thinner than Fred so it would be easier to bash him then move onto Fred.

"What do you think you're doing?" Asked Sinner, eyeing me up and down.

"You talk too much." I said as I lifted up my shoe and pelted him repeatedly.

"Ahh, stop! Are you crazy?! What the hell!?" He shrieked as I continued to whack him with my shoe.

"Will you leave Matt alone?" I yelled in his ear as I gave his leg one last whack.

"Yes!" He screamed in my face as he tried to get up.

"Good," I said looking over at Fred, "your turn?"

"Nooooo!" He cried as he ran in the opposite direction, Sinner following close behind.

"You alright, Matt?" I asked, putting my shoe back on. I looked over at him and he was paler than Casper the ghost!

"I'm fine." He brushed off as he headed to the boys toilet.

"Well that was weird," stated Skye as she straitened out her floral skirt, "I better head to class." She said leaving me there dumbfounded.

What had just happened?

"Hey! Why were they picking on you!" I called after her.

****************************************************

Divide the 6x by 6 and do the same to the other side.

And therefore x equals 2.

I let out a relaxed sigh as I closed my maths text book.

No more maths homework for me! I put my books back in my bag and headed downstairs for a snack.

"Oh, Eva. Your father and I are heading to Adelaide to visit some friends. They haven't seen Christopher yet." My mum stated as she put away some cutlery.