Chapter 26

Maddie's POV

1 year later

"Lloyd, come on. Your going to be late!" I called up the stairs. Lloyd came down dressed in a Captain America top. "Mummy I don't want to go." Lloyd said and sat down on the stairs. "But Lloyd your going to love preschool. You'll meet new people and learn new things." I said and picked him up off the stairs and towards the door to pick up his bag as well. "But I won't see you, or auntie Scarlett or uncle Chris." He said with tears in his eyes. "Oh but you don't mind not seeing daddy?" Sebastian said as he walked through the door. A few months after we came back from our honeymoon he had to leave to start filming some Once Upon A Time. We both haven't seen him in for about two months but his filming was finally done . "Daddy. Your home!" Lloyd shouted going as fast as his little legs could take him to Sebastian. "Yeah little guy, I couldn't miss your first day of preschool could I." He said and hugged Lloyd. "Now come on, or we'll be late." I said again and took Lloyd's hand and Seb took the other and had Lloyd's backpack on one shoulder.

When we came back from taking Lloyd to preschool Seb started to talk about everything that happened when filming and I did the same. It was so nice to be Mrs Stan and have a family with the person I love the most. "Maddie are you listening?" Sebastian asked as he put his shoes on. "Sorry what did you say?" I asked and walked over to him. "I said do you mind if I go see Chris?" He said and pulled me in for a kiss. "No, go see him. Anyway I have to do something." I said once our kiss was over. "Ok, bye love." He said and kissed me again before leaving the house.

What I had to do was think of a cute way to tell Seb that I'm pregnant again. I found out the day after he left to film OUAT and I wanted to tell him in person. I was thinking about posting a picture on Instagram. I know, that I haven't told Seb but that way I can do a 2-in-1. So I called Scarlett up, as she was the one person other than me to know, and asked if she could take the picture for me. So that's what we did.

 So that's what we did

Time for baby Stan #2.

After about 30 minutes Sebastian came home with Lloyd. "Hey how was school?" I asked Lloyd but he decided to jot answer it. "Am I going to be a big brother?" He asked with hope in his eyes. "Yeah honey you are. Now why don't you go to the living room and play with your toys so I can speak with daddy." I said and with that he ran off. I stood up but before I could say anything Seb's lips were on mine. "How far along are you?" He asked and put his hands on my  nonexistent bump. "About 2 months I found out the day after you left." I said and put my arms around his neck. "Well, this time I'm going to be with you the whole pregnancy and after." He told me.

And he was right, our family got bigger and Lloyd was very happy to be a big brother. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and girl.
James Christopher Stan. And. Poppy Scarlett Stan.