Chapter 23

Maddie's POV

1 year later

We had all just finished filming the last scene and we all let out a loud cheer as soon they cut the camera. We were in England. The final filming location. And we had now finished the movie. It was strange because as soon as the camera cut Tom let Lloyd run up to me, yes he could now walk and run very well. "Mummy,mummy." He said as he came up to me. I picked him up and went over to Scarlett. Over he past year Lloyd has gotten better at talking and could nearly form full sentences. He was 21 months now, oh my god he was nearly 2. Wow this has gone quickly. "Auntie Scarlett." Lloyd said and Scarlett took him form my arms. "I can't believe I won't get to see you everyday next week. It's going to be so weird." She said to me and Lloyd but he wasn't really listening, he was to busy playing with the wig that Scarlett was rocking. "Yeah it is strange. And I might be weird for him because he isn't going to see his dad anymore. Even though Seb didn't really want anything to do with him. But he's actually been a pretty good dad, well apart from the fact that he doesn't try to hard. Somehow he still makes Lloyd happy ." I said. And yes everyone now know that Lloyd was Seb's son, even Lloyd. It was quite hard to explain that Seb was his dad but he did eventually understand. "Well you know you don't have to stay here." She said hopefully. But before I could respond I heard "Daddy." Lloyd shouted and Seb came over and took him from Scarlett's arms. I saw a glint of something in Sebastian's arms. Was it love? I don't know but he is actually really cute with Lloyd. But before long Lloyd was being placed back in my arms and Seb was off. "Well at least Lloyd knows who his dad is." I said to Scarlett as Chris came up to us. "Do you know what's up with Seb?He seems really off. In fact he's been like that for a while." Chris asked as he took Lloyd from me. "He's barely spoken to me, so no." I said to him and he looked at me. "Maddie he actually does still love you and he realises he made a mistake. You know that right." Chris said as he bounced Lloyd. "So everyone keeps saying but it was a year ago and no matter if I'm still in love with him, he would have said something by know wouldn't he?" I asked Chris, but he just shrugged.

Sebastian's POV
I was about to walk over to Chris when he went to Maddie. No, don't go there I need to tell you something. I thought but he still did it. I decided I would wait to tell him- wait what did Maddie just say? That she loves me. Yes I could do what I want. But wait I was a jerk a year ago. Well let's hope she forgives me.