Chapter 2

Maddie's POV

two weeks later

I woke up with that feeling in my stomach again. I got up and ran to the barroom where I throw up everything I eat yesterday. "Maddie are you sure your okay." Tom asked as he walked over to where I was brushing my teeth. "Yes I'm sure, it's probably just a bug." I said after I had finished brushing my teeth. "Maddie this has been going on for two weeks, I'm taking you to the doctors." Tom said and went to get ready but I stopped him. "Tom, I think I know what the problem is." I said as he turned around. "What! Maddie, what do you think it is?" He asked as he panicked and quickly got me to sit down on the sofa. "Tom, slow down, but I think I may be pregnant." I told him as he sat down next to me. "Oh my, well, I am now definitely taking you to the hospital!" Tom told me as he got up then helped me off of the sofa.

When we arrived at the hospital, Tom went and told the lady at the desk what was wrong. Within a couple of minuets I was sat in a room with Tom on my right and a doctor on the left. "Ok so were you two expecting a child or wasn't this planned?" She asked me. "Actually, this isn't his if I am pregnant. Me and my boyfriend of 5 years just broke up. So I am like 100% sure it is his." I told her.

After about 10 minuets the doctor came back with the results. "Well Miss Coupland, you are pregnant. Congratulations!" She said as she sat back at my side. "Um... How far along am I?" I asked nervously as I cleaned of my stomach and sat up. "About 4 week so." She said. We said our goodbyes and Tom and I left the hospital.

When we stepped out, we were surrounded by flashing lights and people screaming questions. "Tom, I need to get out of here. What if something happens?" I whisper yelled at him. "Don't worry Maddie we will ok. Just stay calm." Tom whispered in my ear. I was doing just fine until I heard someone shout out a question that brought all the memories of a few weeks ago back again.

"Maddie, is it true that you and Sebastian Stan broke up because you cheated on him?"

I could feel the tears in my eyes trying so hard to fall down my cheeks. But I wasn't going to let them. "No I didn't cheat on him, we just had a disagreement."mi yelled at them. I could now feel the tears run down my cheeks and I was begging to feel very faint from being so squished. Tom was desperately trying to get people to move. But my eyelids felt very heavy and I just let my body fall to the ground and the last thing I felt was Tom lifting me in to a car and whispering in my ears.