Chapter 11

Maddie's POV

"...boy!" She said and I could feel the tears eh down my face. "Well, your little boy is fine so you can go and make an appointment for next month." And with that Tom and I left the room and I made an appointment.

Once we had left the hospital we decided that we wanted to do something fun. So we went home and then swimming. Yes, swimming. Don't worry the doctor said it was actually a good idea to do something like that. So here we were in the local swimming pool. We weren't doing much swimming, it was mainly me watching Tom fail at doing some sort of flip or fancy move under water. However we did actually do some and the doctor was right the little man actually really liked it and for once he actually stop kicking me. It was so nice just relaxing and not having so much stress. Also, as much as I love my fans, because Tom and I love in quite a small village that has a swimming pool (yet no doctors,we have to travel for that) there really weren't that many people there. And most of them were just old couples or new parents. However when we were outside we did see some fans and took photos with them.

When we returned home I decided that I really, really wanted to have some sort of pasta dish but couldn't be bothered to cook. I told Tom this and he stated that we were going to go out and celebrate the fact that I'm having a little boy. And that was exactly what we were going to do. I was currently getting into something a little bit more fancy. I decided on a black dress with black flat shoes. When I walked out I saw Tom in a smart looking suit. "Are you ready to go?" He asked as I slipped on a cardigan. "Yep,I'm all good." I said and laughed, "and I think this little boy is getting hungry to." I said I between giggles.

Once we got to the restaurant we got seated quickly and had quite a few fans come up to us and ask questions. A lot of them were for me, about who the father is or what gender it is or even some things about Sebastian. Once the crowd had died down Tom and I enjoyed a lovely meal and we talked about the baby, without saying it was a boy, and laughed about some weird things. But in the end we had a lovely meal and we both hope we can stay like this for a while without any worrying.