Chapter 16

Maddie's POV

I heard the sound of babies cries. "Maddie, he was taken out of you a little early but he survived." Tom size as I got handed my son. I felt the tears run down my cheeks and land on his tiny little cheeks. I was lost for words when he opened his eyes. They were a bright bright blue, just like Sebastian. In fact he looked a lot like Sebastian. "Tom he looks so much like Sebastian." I said as I let my son wrap his tiny hand around my finger. "That was what I thought as I held him next to your bed. I thought his cries would help you get out of the short coma." He said as he sat next to me on the bed. "Well, I'm awake now Tom and I'm fine so is my son. Your nephew. We can be a happy complicated family." I said as I leant into his side. "Yes we will. Now what is his name. I've been waiting to hear his name for so long."Tom said excitedly.

"Lloyd William Stan." I said.

"Aw we matching middle name Lloyd." Tom said to the sleeping baby in my arms. "That's why I gave him that middle name." I said as I looked Tom in the eye. "You Ames your son after me?" He asked. "Tom, of course I did. You're so kind to me. Like the brother I never had." I said as he thanked me so many times. I soon fell asleep and I woke up to the sound of baby cries. I looked down and saw Lloyd crying. "Hey, shhhh." I said as I bounced him up and down. I then fed hi and he slowly went back to sleep. Tom walked in and told me that we could go home as soon as I was all packed up. He brought in spare clothes for both Lloyd and I. I changed while Tom changed Lloyd for me.

When we were at the apartment I put Lloyd in his room and Tom and I sat down on the sofa. "Maddie?" He asked. "yeah" I replied with a yawn. "Why did you give him Sebastian's last name?" Tom asked. "I wanted him to have a part of his father even if Seb finds out." I replied as I yawned again. "Well Maddie that is very sweet of you. Now why don't you go and get some rest." He said to me as I finally got up.

When I went upstairs I checked in on Lloyd and saw him fast asleep. His tiny chest rose up and down. I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his tiny forehead. "Good night Lloyd William Stan." I whispered and with that I left the room with the baby monitor and got into bed.