Chapter 20

Maddie's POV

Today was the day. The kissing scene with Seb. Tom had to calm me down before filming as I was so nervous. I told Tom that I might tell Sebastian soon and Tom just said that it was my choice when to tell him. Anyway here I was in my costume bouncing Lloyd on my hip before I was told that it was time. "Hey Maddie can we talk?" Someone said behind me. I know that voice so well it was the one that screamed at me to move back to England. I turned around and saw Seb in his Bucky costume. "Maybe we should leave that for the camera." I said and tried to turn but Lloyd kept me from doing that as he was trying to touch the fake metal arm Seb had. "Sorry his favourite action figure is the winter soldier and he is obsessed with the shiny arm." I said as I tried to get Lloyd to stop trying to jump to Sebastian. Finally he gave up and just started to cry. "No Lloyd shhh. Shhhh."I said as I bounced him on my hip. "Why don't I take him so he can see the arm?" Seb asked with something in his eye. What was that look? "Umm. No you don't have to." I said but really I just didn't want to see Sebastian holding his son and not even knowing. "It's fine. Come Lloyd. Come to uncle Sebastian." He said and I let him take Lloyd but when he said uncle my heart broke. He was so good with Lloyd and as soon as Lloyd was in his arms, Lloyd stop crying. He was just staring at the arm and eventually touched it. It was in that moment that I realised I was looking at Seb and imagining a family. Not him screaming.

After a while of Lloyd playing with the 'metal' arm mine and Seb's names were called. Tom came and took Lloyd and told me it was going to be fine. But I didn't need him to say that. I know it would because in the end this was the man I was in love with. Even if he didn't feel the same way. I still loved him, in fact I never stopped.

It was time to do the scene. The kissing scene. Both Seb and I got into place and we started to say the lines.
"Bucky please you can't do this. I've already lost you once. What if you get killed." I said with fake tears in my eyes. "But you're going to be fighting with me." He said as he stepped closer. "No, when you and Steve leave. What if the person who turned you into the winter soldier temporarily, did it permanently." I said and took his face in my hands. "Steve won't let that happen. You know that." He said and held my waist. "I love you!" I said and closed the space between us. But to me I want saying that as my charter and this wasn't me kissing Bucky Barnes. It was Maddie and Sebastian. We pulled away and rested our foreheads on each other's. "I love you too." He said and pecked my lips again before walking off. "CUT!" Yelled the director. "That was great you two." He said as we walked off.

I was in my trailer with Lloyd asleep in the car seat he travelled in when my trailer door opened. Sebastian walked in and before we spoke he took my face in his hands and kissed me like it was our first kiss all over again. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. "I don't care if you don't say it back but I love you." Seb said to me. "I love you too. I never stopped." I said as I put my head on his shoulder. "Oh and Seb I want you to meet someone." I said and took his hand in mine.