Chapter 3

Maddie's POV

I woke up to hear Tom on the phone. "Yeah. Ok so there isn't blood,so she's fine?" He said in a rushed panicked whisper. I don't know what the person, who I'm guessing was the doctor,said afterthat but he soon hung up and came through to the living room. "Oh good your awake." He said as he gave me the glass of water he had in his hand. "Yeah I'm ok but what happened?" I asked as I say up and drank the water. "Oh,you fainted but I called up the doctor and she said if there wasn't any blood then you and the baby were both fine." He said as he came over to my side. "Great." I said with a smile on my face.

About an hour later Tom and I were sat at the kitchen table thinking about how I should tell my fans that I'm pregnant. "Well do you want to say it is Sebastian's?" Tom asked as he changed how he was sat on the chair. "No. I really don't. Only if he asks me," I told him "maybe I should wait I mean I'm only 1 month right now aren't I." I continued. "Yeah. I mean it is your choice as well. So what do you want to eat? I mean it is 6:00pm already." He asked as he got up to get a takeaway menu. "I'm kind of craving a curry." I told him as I found the menu for the local Indian. "Wow. I never thought I would hear that sentence come out of your mouth. You hate Indian food." He said with a look of pure shock covering his face. "Well I guess I am having mega cravings then. Aren't I. And don't be that shocked it's not like I just told you I killed someone is it." I said as I chucked him the phone.

When we had finished the food I went back to the sofa. "Tom! I'm putting on Grey's Anatomy." I shouted through to him. As soon as the words left my mouth he came running through with a cup of tea and ginger nut biscuits. "You are such a stereotypical British person." I said as I stole a biscuit. "I know I am but don't worry I brought lots of ginger nuts. Because they are meant to help stop morning sickness. But I am still going to eat them because they are the best." He said as he dunked one in his drink. "Well thank you but at the rate your eating them you will need to but a lot more." I said to him with a huge smile on my face.

When we had finished watching Grey's Anatomy I went to my bedroom. I pulled out Carrie to do some reading before I went to sleep. It didn't take long till I felt sleep take over my body. I put the book down took off my glasses and went to sleep. Let's hope tomorrow will be better.