Chapter 1

Maddie's POV

(Takes place when they had finished filming the Winter Soldier)
"For the last time I'm only in love with you and no one else!" I screamed at Seb whilst I walked through the door to our apartment. "Really, because it looked like you were flirting with Chris!" He screamed back at me. "NO I WASN'T SEBASTIAN!" I turned around to see his face was going bright red and I could practically see the steam coming out his ears."Maddie stop lying to me. I can see the way you two look at each other and he always flirts with you so why wouldn't you flirt back." He stepped closer and closer so I stepped and said "Sebastian your the only one I live why would I hurt you.". "Of course I am. I'm sure you said that to the other people you are seeing as well." He screamed and turned around and stormed to the bedroom. "For the last time I'm not seeing anyone else!" I screamed and followed him.

The fight continued for hours until I finally screamed out "if you think I would cheat on you maybe we should break up.". "Maybe you should and you know what, why don't you just move back to England." He screamed and I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. "Maybe I should." I whispered and started to pack a bag. I finished packing and was just putting on my shoes when I felt Seb grab my arm. "Maddie, please don't go." He said and tried to hug me but I pulled back. "You were the one who told me to move back to England. I've already called Tom and I'm moving back in our old apartment," I told him and opened the door, "anyway we've finished filming so what else do I have now that we're done."I said and with that I turned around and walked out the door.

**After the flight to England**

Here I was, back in England. I collected my suitcases and started to look for Tom. "Maddie is that you!" It felt weird to hear a British accent considering there was only me and Hayley who were British. "Oh my gosh. Tom, thank you so much for this." I said as I turned around and hugged him. "Yeah hey Maddie, are you sure that you want to do this I mean it was only one small fight wasn't it?" He asked as he lead me back to his car. "Tom, it was only one fight but we had fights about the same topic before and this one fight lasted about 4 hours. So yes Tom, I'm sure I want to do this." I said as we got in the car and started to drive away from my old life with Sebastian.

"Welcome back to your new home Maddie." Tom said as we walked through the front door to our old apartment. "Thank you Tom, now let's go start a new chapter of my life and leave all of my memories of Sebastian behind." And with that I walked to what used to be my old room, ready to start a new life.