Chapter 21

Maddie's POV

I pulled his hand and lead him to the sofa where Lloyd was sat in his car seat. "Seb meet Lloyd Wi-" I said but was cut off halfway through. "Maddie, I've meet Lloyd before and I don't care if you have a son. Even if I didn't really want kids until after marriage." He said as he took my hand and I felt the tears form in my eyes. "No Sebastian listen. His full name is Lloyd William-" but before I could finish Chris opened the door to my trailer. "Seb we need you on set. Oh sorry, did I interrupt something?" He said as he saw the interlocked hands. "Chris can he ne there in a few minutes I need to tell him something?" I asked well more like begged. "I'm sorry he's already late." Chris said and walked out. "Maddie I'm sorry it's just going to have to wait." He said and kissed me on the cheek. "He's your son." I said but he had already left the trailer and didn't hear what I said. And I let the tears fall because he just said he didn't want to have kids. He might not want to be with me after he finds out Lloyd is his.

I walked out my trailer after getting Lloyd up and feeding him. I walked around and saw Scarlett before anyone else. "Hey, have you seen Seb? I really need to talk to him." I asked as I handed her Lloyd. "Yeah he was still filming when I finished, and I only finished a few minutes ago." She said as she tickled Lloyd. "Well anyway..." I said and we continued our conversation.

After a while Seb came up to us. I finished my conversation with Scarlett and walked off with him. "Ok I don't know how your going to feel about this. So let's just wait till we're back in my trailer." I said as I took his hand. "Ok. But Maddie it can't be that bad. Just calm down." He said and kissed my knuckles. "You might be saying that know but when you find out you might be sad, mad or happy. I'm hoping happy." I said in one rushed out sentence whilst practical running to the trailer. "Calm down. And slow down." He said but we had already gotten to my trailer. "Ok I made sure Tom took Lloyd home because I don't know how your going to react."I told him as we walked through the door. "Maddie take your time." He said and put his hand on my cheek. "I think I kept this from you long enough though." I said and took both of his hands in mine. "Lloyd William Stan. That's his full name." I said and waited for his reaction.

"WHAT!" He screamed and I didn't know if it was a happy scream or an angry scream.