Chapter 9

Maddie's POV

I woke still in Tom's arms. Then felt a pain. "Tom, it hurts." I said as I sat up. I put my hands on my stomach and Tom got up then sat face to face and placed his hands on top of mine. "Maddie, it's just kicking." He said with a light chuckle. "Oh, ok." I said as I stated to calm down. "Tom will you help me make a video about people sending hate for me and the baby?" I asked. He nodded and went to go get the camera.

When he had set it up I looked at him and nodded.
"Hello again guys, so today I am talking about how you guys reacted to me being pregnant." I said as I could already feel the tears. Tom pulled me into a side hug and I continued. "Ok. Many of you responded in a good way but a few people also sent a lot of hate. I went to the doctors yesterday and they said that if I start to get stressed or panicked then there is a possibility of me losing the baby. I'm not doing this for publicity I just wanted you guys to stop sending the hate." I said to the camera with tears running down my cheeks. "Ok thank you for listening bye guys." I said and stood up to turn off the camera. I edited the video and put it in YouTube and Twitter.

The next day I got loads of messages and everything from people comforting me. But then my phone started to ring.
Black Widow
Oh my god. When I was in America Scarlett was my best girl friend. She was like my Tom when I didn't have him. "Hey. How are things?" I spoke when I pressed the accept button. "Not that bad. But how are you and the baby?" She asked, she had called me every week since I told everyone that I was pregnant so she was checking in on behalf of all my American friends. "I'm all good and so is the little one." I responded.

We talked for hours, until Tom called me I to have the dinner that he made. I said my goodbyes and walked down the stairs. Tom and I had a lovely meal and we talked all the way through it. It still felt weird whenever the baby kicked and Tom could tell but we were both getting over excited about next month when we find out the gender.