Chapter 7

Maddie's POV

12 Weeks

Here I was again. Sat on the doctors table. But this time Tom couldn't make it so it was just me. "Yep everything is ok." Dr. Shepherd said. "Um, when will I be able to find out the gender?" I asked as I pulled be t-shirt down. "When you are about 20-24 weeks. Ok." She said as she helped me off of the table. "Ok, do you have any other questions Maddie?" Dr. Shepherd asked. "No if I do, or Tom, then I'll ask them next month." I said as I left the room. I walked out of the door and could see all the flashing lights. I ignored them and walked back to the car where I sat in peace whilst driving home.

When I walked in the house I saw that Tom still wasn't home, so I decided to have a bath. I put on my playlist and took off the baggy top I was wearing. I looked down and realised that you could see a definite baby bump. That meant the I would have to announce it. Or continue wearing loose fitting clothing and hope no one realises. Well, for some reason I think people will notice. This means that I will have to tell everyone. Looks like I know what me and Tom will be doing later.

As soon as Tom got home he noticed my baby bump because of the slightly tight top I was wearing. "Wow, I didn't notice that you could see your baby bump." Tom said whilst moving closer and placing his hands on my stomach. "I know, would you do the video with me?" I asked as went to the camera. "Of course I will." He said taking a seat on the sofa I front of the camera. I took a seat next to him and began the video.
"Hi guys, I know we never really film a video but I have some really important news to tell you. Ok, no Tom and I haven't started to date so get that out of your head. He is just here for support." I said to the camera and heard Tom chuckle towards the end. "Ok, I'm just going to say it straight away. Um, ok, well. Um... I'm pregnant. Many of you may be guessing the farther and I know the farther but I am not going to tell you who it is." I said and the Tom took over. "I'm not the farther so get that o e out of your heads to.  But I'm going to be very supportive so please don't be sending her hate or anything like that. I'm particularly her big bro so I will be very over protective." He said whilst giving me a side hug and chuckling when he heard me giggle. "I hope you will all be supportive and I will try and keep you updated. Bye guys." I said and turned off the camera. We both edited the video and put it on YouTube and Twitter.