Chapter 6

Maddie's POV

8 Weeks

Today was finally the day of my 8 week scan. Yes I know it's only 2 months but it means I'm closer to finally having my baby to hold. "Maddie are you ready yet?" Tom called from downstairs I came running down in a baggy t-shirt and a pair of leggings. "Yep come on I want to see this child." I said whilst pointing to my stomach and walking out the door.

When we got to the doctors I was let in straight away. "Hello Miss Coupland and Mr Hiddleston. How are you two doing?" Dr. Shepherd said to me as she squeezed the gel onto my stomach. "We've been great. But he has had to get a lot of food. This baby is making me eat loads." I said as Dr. Shepherd looked at the scan. "Well what are best friends for." She told me as she continued looking. "Ok, everything seems fine. Would you like to see?" She asked as she turned to face us. "Yes. I would love to!" I stated happily. She turned the screen so we could see and I felt over excited. That was my child. Well not just mine but still.

When we got home I had the weird craving for Indian food, so Tom went to get that. While he was gone my mobile started to play the American national anthem, which meant Chris Evans was calling. Man I haven't spoken to him for a month. I went to the phone and as soon as I said hello he asked me, "Maddie, when are you coming back? I am sick of having Seb complaining and saying he didn't mean it." "Well Chris I'm on,y coming back when I have to. And if was his fault anyway." I said simply. We continued to talk until Tom came home. "Sorry Chris I have to go. Tom is back with Indian food." I said and shut the phone off before he could respond.

After we had finished eating I went into the bath. The hot water soaked my body and I could see that my stomach was growing the tiniest bit. I was so happy to be having this child even if the farther wasn't here with me. I had my best friend and that is all I need. But the one thing I am worried about id telling the fans and everyone that I'm pregnant. And Sebastian is included in that everyone, so let's hope he won't ask to many questions.