Chapter 4

Maddie's POV

I woke up with the feeling like I was going to throw up everything I ate yesterday. I ran to the bathroom and it it all out. Once I was done I walked into the kitchen and saw Tom making waffles. "Oh how did you know I was craving waffles?" I asked as I took one of them and covered it in golden syrup. "Well, you always want waffles so I decided to make you some." He said as he continued to cook them.

Once we had finished eating the waffles, Tom and I decided to go to the beach for the day as it was so hot. I went to my room to put on a bikini under my shorts and crop top. "Maddie are you ready?" Tom shouted through the house. I ran down the stairs and slipped but Tom caught me. "Maddie you have to be more careful we don't want your little one getting hurt." He said as he walked with me to the car. "Tom, you need to lock the door." I said once he had gotten in the car. "Oh you couldn't have told me this when we were walking to the car could you?" Tom said as he got out and locked the door. The drive to the beach was filled with us singing our hearts out and talking about the baby and things like that.

Once we had gotten to the beach I took off my shorts and top so I was just in my bikini. "Tom you can't tell can you?" I asked as I sat down next to him on the towel. "No Maddie you can't. Don't worry about it. But you will have to tell everyone at some point." He said as he lied down to sunbathe. I did the same until I felt someone pulling me up. "Tom, what are you doing?" I asked as he continued to pull me up. "We're going to go swim in the sea." He stated as we walked over to the sea.

After swimming for ages we both decided to get something to eat. We got changed out of our swimsuits and got in the car. We drove for about 30 minutes before we found somewhere good to eat. When we walked out I could hear the clicks for cameras and a lot of questions being shouted at us. "Tom, what if they can tell?" I asked worried as we stepped I the  restaurant. "Maddie you can't tell so stop worrying." He said as we got a table.

Once we had finished out meal we stepped back outside and once again heard the clicking of camera's and questions being shouted at us. We made it to the car and drove back to the house. When we got there I went through to the kitchen and made myself a hot chocolate and Tom a cup of tea. I also picked up a packet of chocolate digestives.  I set down the drinks and biscuits and went to get change into my pj's. Once I had done that I went back down stairs to find  Tom had out on Big Hero 6. "Tom you are amazing." I said to him as I took the biscuits. "How are you still eating?" He said to me as he sipped his drink. "Well I am eating for two aren't I." I stated as the movie started.