Chapter 12

Maddie's POV

24 Weeks

Tom and I were sat in front of a camera. "Come on let's do this." I said as he turned the camera in.
"Hey guys, so today I wanted to talk to all of you about the baby. No I'm not going to say who the father is but I am going to say the gender." I said all in one breath. "Yes, a went to the doctors a month ago but Maddie wanted to wait a bit. So that is what we did." Tom explained for me as I we getting ready to say my next part. "I was going to announce it in a really cool way but I couldn't think of anything so I'm just going to say it." I said and nudged Tom so be would say the next part with me. "It's a boy." We both shouted at the camera. We talked for a bit longer before we turned off the camera and edited the video. We had it uploaded that day and within 30 minutes I was contacted by my friends, mainly the ones I met through marvel, asking what the name was. But I didn't tell them, I'm not even telling Tom. It was going to be a complete surprise.

The day after we uploaded the video, Tom and I decided to go baby shopping. We had wanted to go for ages but I wanted to find out the gender first. We found a lot of cute clothing but I still wanted to buy some more clothes. We eventually moved on to the furniture side of things. We didn't want to get anything to complicated because we both don't know when we will be called to go back to America to film. After a while Tom and I went up to the counter. "Aw... Young love. Is it your first child together?" The cashier asked as she was scanning the items. "Um, actually we're not together. Me and the father aren't together. He is like a brother to me and is helping me out." I said and she gave me an understanding look. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said as she handed me our stuff and told me how much it was going to cost. "Thank you, and don't worry about it. Even our fans think he is the father." I said as I gave her the money. After that we left to go home.

Once at home we went into the room ghost was going to be for the baby. We put all of the things in there and decided that we didn't want to put up the furniture today. So we didn't. After everything was in the room we both collapsed on the sofa. I put my hands on the large baby bump and Tom put his hands on top of mine. "When are you going to tell him?" Tom asked. "Never!" I joked."I don't know. Maybe when I leave to film Civil War." I said as I put my head on Tom's shoulder. "Ok. You tell him when you're ready. But Maddie he is going to find out, even if you don't tell him." Tom said as he side hugged me. "I know, and I will tell him just not right know." I said and our conversation about Sebastian ended.