Chapter 22

Maddie's POV

'How could you keep that from me. Is all you ever do lie to me?" He screamed again. "When else have I ever lied to you?" I screamed back. This is not how I thought this moment would be. I thought he might forgive me for lying to him and we could be a happy family. "You lied about the whole cheating thing. So is he actually mine?" He screamed back and walked closer to the door. "I didn't cheat on you and he is yours. The only reason I didn't tell you is because I thought it would make you think I was cheating on you even more. Like if I just went off to England, came back and told you I was pregnant you would have definitely thought I was cheating on you. I'm sorry but he is yours. I thought you might be a little bit happy." I said with tears staining my cheek. "You didn't think that I would react like this. Maddie I didn't even want my own kids until after marriage. I can't believe you. And to say I was going to ask you out again." He said with a look of disgust on his face. "But if he was someone else's it would've been fine." I said with a bit of confusion in my voice. "Well yes, because I said I didn't want my OWN kids until after marriage." He said. "Well you don't have to worry because after filming we're staying in England. And only coming over here to film. So if you don't want a relationship with Lloyd, then don't worry you won't have to see us around." I said with sadness filling my voice, "but your going to have to tell everyone why you don't want a relationship with him. Because I'm telling everyone that your the father. I just thought you might want to know first." And with he left the trailer with a few tears on his cheeks. But when I left it wasn't even safe for me to drive with how many tears were flooding down my face. Luckily Chris was kind enough to give me a ride home.

"Maddie do you want me to stay with you?" Chris asked as we pulled up because on the way over Tom text me saying that he took Lloyd shopping with him so they would be gone for a while. "No, I just want to be alone." I said as the tears still came running down my face. "Well can you at least tell me why you're upset?" He asked. I thought for a while before I decided to tell him. "You can't tell anyone because only a few people know this. Well part of it. Seb's Lloyd's dad." I said. A smile appeared on Chris' face. "Why are you upset? This means that you can start a real family with Lloyd." He said as he took my hand. "No I can't because Seb doesn't want to be a part of his life. Because I lied to him and apparently all I ever do is lie to him. Anyway I'm going back to England after filming." I told him with even more tears coming down my cheeks. "Maddie let me talk to him and are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" He asked and I nodded my head before getting out the car and walking to the apartment.

I was sat in my room when Tom shouted out he was home. He came to my room with a sleeping Lloyd in his arms. He put Lloyd in the crib before seeing my tear stained face. "Maddie are you ok?" Tom asked as he walked to the bed. "Yeah I'm fine. Can you just leave me alone with Lloyd?" I whispered to him. "No. Not until you tell me what's wrong because I know you. And you don't actually want to be alone." He said as he wrapped me up in his arms. "I told Seb," I whispered to him "it didn't go well. He doesn't want to be a part of Lloyd's life." "Oh Maddie." He said as he lied us down on the bed and stayed with me even after I fell asleep.