Chapter 14

Tom's POV

I was driving her to the hospital telling her to stay awake and to keep talking when I couldn't hear anything coming from the seat next to me. I looked over and saw her eyes closed, she was still bleeding heavily but she was still breathing. Not very big breaths but I could see her chest rise and fall. I didn't know what was wrong but I k is one thing. If she lost this baby she would go mental. She is really excited to have him and I don't know if it is because it means she will have a piece of Sebastian or if she just wants this child. I know that she has always wanted to be a mother so if she loses him then it will definitely make her extremely sad.

As soon as I told the person at the hospital what was wrong, Maddie was rushed into the OR. I was sitting in the waiting room. Knowing I couldn't do anything was killing me. I decided to call up Chris Evan and Scarlett Johansson as they were her two closest friends back in America. I even debated calling Sebastian but automatically decided against the idea as Maddie still hadn't told him the baby was his and she would kill me if I told him now. I had been waiting for an hour when someone came out. "The surgery isn't done yet but Maddie is doing fine right know but that could change at any moment. Why don't you go and eat/drink something as she will still be in there for a while." The doctor said and I nodded and left as soon as she walked off.

I was in the waiting area with a coffee in one hand and a muffin in the other. I had talked to Chris and Scarlett again telling them what the doctor had told me. I got updated every hour until finally they told me her surgery was over. "Hello Mr Hiddleston. Miss Coupland is out of surgery but she isn't awake yet and she may or may not wake up. We can't be sure just yet. You can go and see her when you are ready." They told me, before they walked off I asked "what about the baby?". With that they turned around and walked back over to me. "There were a few complications and the baby..."