Chapter 5

Maddie's POV

I woke up on the sofa with a packet of ginger nut biscuits and a note from Tom.

Hey Maddie,
Good morning. I hope you are feeling well and if you have morning sickness then just have some of the biscuits next to the note and also there are some pancakes in the fridge that just need heating up. I will be back at lunch so don't get worried. I have a meeting about an up coming movie.
See you soon,
Love Tom

I say up and went through to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I went back through to the living room and took some of the biscuits. Once I had had my drink and eaten the biscuits I went to my room and got into some clothes, I put on a pair of leggings  and one of Tom's jumpers. I went back to the kitchen and put the pancakes in the microwave.

When I had eaten the pancakes I went back to the living room and checked the time. 9:15. Well I had quite a long time before Tom would come back so I decided to watch a movie. I put on The Hunger Games. And began to watch the movie.

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulders.  "Maddie wake up. You fell asleep whilst watching something." He said once I had got up. "What time is it?" I questioned as we both walked into the kitchen "Um, 12:50" he said as I walked over to the fridge. "Ok. What do you want to eat?"  I asked whilst looking in the fridge. "Well, I got us pizza from Dominos." He said as he went to the microwave. "Omg, you're the best person ever." I said as I followed him.

The day was pretty boring as we just decided to have a really lazy day, but then I remembered that I had to phone the doctors for a scan when I hit 8 weeks. "Tom, can you get me the phone please. Oh, and the doctors number?" I screamed and all of a sudden heard him running down the stairs. "Maddie are you and the baby ok? Why do you need to call the doctors?" He said in a panicked voice. "Nothing like that Tom I just have to book an appointment for when I hit 8 weeks." I said as he passed me the phone and the number. "Maddie, you still have 2 weeks before you hit 8 weeks." He said as he slumped down on the sofa next to me. "I know but you have to book early. Now shhhhh." I said as I called up the doctors.

Once I had finished on the phone, I went and cooked me and Tom tea. We ate that and then put on Grey's Anatomy as we were really behind. When we had watched a few episodes of that I decided to go up to bed and get some sleep. It was going to start to get quite busy in a few weeks.

Positive (Sebastian Stan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें