Chapter 18

Maddie's POV

Tom, Lloyd and I all finally landed in America. It was actually quite a good plane ride as Lloyd was very well behaved. Tom and I had been bracing ourselves for the worst as it was his first ever plane ride. But it was fine. After we had landed we went to the studio to pick up the apartment key that Tom is usually given, as I always stayed with Seb, but lucky his apartment had 2 rooms so I would just have Lloyd in my room. Once we had picked up the key we went straight to the apartment. None of our friends were at the studio considering the time, but lucky there was someone to give us the key.

The apartment was a lovely one, not to far away from the studio and it was a perfect size for the 3 of us. As soon as I lied Lloyd down in the temporary cot we brought for him, he went straight to sleep without me even having to try. I decided to just go to sleep as well and as soon as I let my head hit the pillow I fell right to sleep without having to try.

When I woke up I looked to my side and saw that Lloyd wasn't in his cot. But when I walked out the room I could hear his laughter with some very familiar voices, no not just Tom. "Scarlett! Chris!" I shouted as I ran up to them and tackled them in a hug. "Omg, how are you guys?" I asked as I finally let go of them. "We're fine but what about you? We can see that this little man is alright." Chris said and he bounced Lloyd on his hip. "I'm fine. So happy that I get to see all of my friends again and that I get to show Lloyd what I do." I said as I smiled at Chris who was still bouncing Lloyd. "Guys, I thought you said you were just seeing if Tom landed safely?" Said an all to familiar voice rang though the apartment. "Scarlett what is he doing here?" I asked as I took Lloyd off of Chris. "He was our ride here, he was meant to stay in the car. And we kind of didn't tell him that you were coming back." She said as Sebastian just started at me with an all to familiar look in his eyes. "Maddie. Please. Please. Please can I talk you. Alone." He said as he stepped closer. "I think it's  better if we didn't just yet." I said to him as I stepped back and went into my room to get Lloyd and I changed for the day.

We had arrived at the studio for the first scene with me in. Tom had come with me so he could keep an eye on Lloyd as I didn't want Lloyd to stay in the apartment much. I had passed Lloyd to Tom and everyone, but Robert as I was going to film a scene with just him and me in, came rushing up to them. "Hey do you want to go to uncle Sebastian?" Chris asked Lloyd and he just nodded. But before Chris passed him over he looked over tom me. "Maddie is that ok? And the fact I said uncle Sebastian?" He asked as he turned to me. I nodded with tears forming in my eyes as I watched Lloyd get told that his father was just a friend of his family. But before I let them fall I rushed over to Robert. "Hey Maddie are you ok?"he asked. "Yep. 100%." I lied. Really I was hurting and I just wanted to run up to Seb and tell him he was a father. But I couldn't even talk to him. How was I going to do this?