Chapter 8

Maddie's POV

16 Weeks

It has been a month since I told the fans about me being pregnant. I have had a lot of good feedback but then there was also the people we felt like they needed to make everything like hell, just because I broke up with Sebastian and then got pregnant. This was the bad thing about not telling anyone that it is Seb's child. I was always going to get the people who felt bad for Sebastian and hate one me and the unborn child. But Tom has been through it all with me and here I was sat in the car to go to my monthly check up.

Here I was waiting for Dr. Shepherd telling me to come through to the room. She eventually came out of the room and Tom and I went through. "Oh, ok. Maddie have you been going through some stress lately?" She asked as she stared intently at the ultrasound. "Um, yeah. Kind of. Why?" I asked getting panicked. "No. Calm down you are putting to much stress on the baby. If you put to much stress on the baby then you may have a miscarriage." She said as she cleaned off my stomach. "Ok. So no stress. Yep I can do that." I replied as I attempted to get off the bed. Tom and I walked to the car and I tried to ignore all of the flashes and questions. But I also heard a few of the Marvel 'fans' shouting hate. Tom saw my panicked expression and hurried me to the car.

As soon as we got home I calmed down with the help of Tom. "Tom, I don't think I can do this. All the hate is getting to me. What if I do lose the baby?" I said as the tears streamed down my face. "No Maddie don't think that. Ok, you won't lose the baby don't worry." Tom said calmly whilst walking me to the sofa. "Stay here. I'll get you pizza ok." He said as I lied down and placed my hands on my baby bump, that really couldn't just be called a bump because it was getting quite large now.

When he came back he helped me sit up. We ate the pizza and when we were done Tom washed up. "Can we watch a movie?" I asked when he came into the living room. "Yeah what do you want to watch?" He said as he sat down behind me. "Um.. How about Brave?" I asked as he pulled me on his lap and placed his hands on my stomach. "Sure thing." He said and put it on. "This is why you are my best friend. Thank you for all of this Tom." I said as the film started.