Chapter 17

Maddie's POV

9 Months Later

Tom and I were sat on the floor with Lloyd sat opposite us. "Come on Lloyd come to mummy and Uncle Tom." I said as Lloyd started to get up. He slowly started to walk towards us and finally reached us. I jumped up and scooped Lloyd in my arms. I messed up the short, brown hair on his head as I spun him around. For the past 9 months Tom and I had he been looking after Lloyd the best we could and it had been amazing. The fans had been so supportive and they loved seeing new pictures and videos. No one had managed to work out who the father was even though he looked so much like Sebastian but I don't mind that.

When I finally put Lloyd down he got straight back up and flung his arms in the air ,signalling for me to pick him up again, whilst saying 'mummy'. So few had only said 'mummy' and 'Uncle Tom' but the doctors said that was good and he wouldn't start forming proper sentences until he was nearly 2 years old. I finally picked him up again and as soon as I did that the phone started to ring. Tom was just about to get up she I shook my head and walked up to the phone. "Hello." I said and bounced Lloyd up and down. "Hey Maddie it's Chris." He said. "Oh hi. Did you want Tom or me?" I asked  as Lloyd started to giggle. "You and is that Lloyd with you?" He said as Lloyd started to calm down. "Why yes it is. Say hi Lloyd." I said to Lloyd and he just laughed in response. "Well hi to you to. But Maddie back on to why I called. They wanted to ask if you would come back to America to film civil war?" Chris asked. "Um... Yeah of course I will but Tom and Lloyd will have to come with me." I said as I put Lloyd down and he crawled to Tom. "Yeah Maddie that is fine. I can't wait to see you again and finally meet Lloyd in real life." Chris stated clearly very excited. "Chris will Seb be there?" I asked as I stared to really think. "Yes he will Maddie. Does that change your mind?" Chris asked a slight worry in his voice. "No Chris it doesn't. Of course I wouldn't." I stated. We continued to talk and I found out I had to get there as soon as possible.

When I has finished on the phone and told Tom all about it. We were sat on the sofa buying plane tickets. Once we had done that we packed up everything we would need for a bit until we got to America where we could buy new clothes. We were leaving tomorrow so we could get there as soon as possible. I would have to do more training than normal to get rid of the remaining part of the baby bump that remained. But that really wasn't the thing on my mind. It was the fact that I was going to see Sebastian with his son. The son he didn't know was his.