Lesson 10

Thats Candace. I want tattoos so badly. hbu?

Lesson 10:

"Do you want me to find you a hotel we can crash in, Its kinda late and I don't feel like hearing my mum's voice." Louis told me as we drove.

"You don't have to" I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"Babe, its fine. I can afford it, don't worry." He smiles.

"Are you sure?" I ask him again.

"Yes, I'm sure." He laughs.

"Okay then" I say. He makes a U-turn and drives back towards the main highway. I grab my phone from the glove compartment and the little piece of paper.

I put Zayn in my contacts and fling the paper out the window. I don't really want Louis to see it.

"I'm truly sorry Holly" He says out of no where.

I give him a confused look.

"What?"

"I'm just sorry" He says as he looks out the window avoiding my look.

As confused as I am by his random apology I just ignore it and turn the radio on.

"And we can't stop"

I laugh at the memories from earlier dancing with Zayn.

Maybe I should just text him so he has my number.

I start typing as I giggle.

'Hey Zayn. This is Holly :) ~H'

"Whats funny?" Louis asks.

"Nothing" I say as I press send.

I hum quietly to the song and look out of the window. It was late and I know that my mum and brother are going to kill me but that's tomorrows problem.

My phone beeps and I view the message.

'Hey Holly. Did you make it home alright?'

'Yeah ~H' I lie.

' I figured. I doubt you would text me if Louis was anywhere near'  

If only he knew. 

'Louis is a good guy ~H'

'I wouldn't be so quick to defend him Holly'

'Why?? ~H'

"Never mind, would you like to hang out tomorrow?'

'I'm not sure...~H'

'Live a little, how about this, I'll pick you up and we can go to lunch...you up for it?' 

'Fine...what time? ~H'

'Around 12 tommorow'

'Okay then. I'll see you then ~H'

"Bye Holly'

"Who are you texting?" Louis asked as he tried to see.

"No one. Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Yeah" He replies as he pulls up to the front entrance. The workers open our door and I take a good look at the hotel.

"Don't you think this too much for one night?" I ask.

"You worry too much" He says

He wraps an arm around my waist as he leads me to the front desk.

"A room for two" He says. The woman takes in his appearance and looks appalled.

"This hotel is really really expensive are you sure you'll be willing to afford it?" She says eyeing his piercings.

"First of all, fuck you, I have more money than your worth. They're not paying you 75 cents an hour to be a bitch so just give us our room key" Louis says at the lady and she looks shocked.

She types in a couple things into her computer and hand us a key.

"Enjoy" she says still angry at Louis for his foul words. I avoid her stare and follow Louis.

"Room 204" Louis reads the key-chain as we go up on the elevator. I yawn and he pulls me into him as he strokes my hair.

Its the little things like these that make my heart beat faster.

But I don't think he feels the same at all.

We step off the elevator and quickly find our room. Its gigantic with a queen size bed in the middle of it. The bathroom is luxurious and tub look big enough to fit a whole family.

"I wanna take a bath" I say.

"Do whatever you want babe" He tells me.

I squeal like a little five year old and run to set up the bath. I dump the whole bottle of soap in it and soon bubbles start forming. I shut the door behind me and undress. The water fills up to the top and turn it off. I dip one foot into the luke warm water and feel relieved that its the perfect temperature.

I hear the doorknob turn and Louis walks in with a towel around his waist.

"What? Did you think you would be taking this bath alone?" He says as he pulls the towel off. I bite my lip as I look at him. He's so attractive. The tattoos and piercings that cover him make him look way more dangerous than he really is.

He steps in the water and sits down right next to me, pulling me on top of him.

I slightly gasp as I feel him on my bare skin.

He starts nipping the skin of my neck and gently sucking while his hands explore my naked body. 

Louis POV

Every inch and every curve of her body are at the tip of my fingertips as I feel her. 

I'm selfish. I'm a monster. I don't deserve her.

She deserves someone so much better than me, but fuck. I want her. I want her so badly.

I would have fucked her at the party but I couldn't .I'm just waiting for her to realize that I'm no good for her and that she should just leave and never turn back.

Fucking Selena. 

She's the reason I have to do this fucked up shit.

I don't want to hurt her. Not at all. Not even a little bit.

I have this urge to keep her safe but how can I when I'm the one hurting her.

"Whats wrong?" She asks as presses her chest against mine.

"Nothing babe" I tell her as I kiss her.

She puts her hand on my length and starts pumping. The more and more affection she shows me, the more I want to fucking punch myself for being such a fucking dick.

When she stops I figure I might as well pleasure her while I'm at it.

I turn her so that I'm on top and I rub my hard erection against her and I can feel her moan.

"When?" She asks.

What?

"What?"

"When are we going to have sex?" Sherepeats.

"Soon baby. Just not now"

Not ever. Leave me, I'm no good. Your gonna be humiliated. 

And for that, I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so yay double update, this will be last for a while unless there is a miracle. but i can't go on kik anymore I'm sorry.

So did this chapter confuse you more or help clear out some thoughts?

BTW THATS CANDACE!!!

Leave a comment on your thoughts.