Chapter1:Murder Night

Eloisa ~
"Ross, baby I really don't wanna go!" He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking my lips. "Baby you have to don't wanna miss your meeting right?" 'Ross is always right. I didn't want to miss another meeting with my papa do he can try and lecture my ass.' "Right." I frown and made a pouty face but ion to be replaced with a smile. "Hey look, when you come home I'll give you a bubble bath then a massage make you your favorite meal. How does that sound?" My grin became wider every minute. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him one last time. "Sounds good. Oh! I'm late I see you later baby." He kissed my cheek and walked me to the limo. "Alright love you." "Love you too."

After meeting~
"Eloisa did you get all of that down?" I stop walking and faced my father. "Pops, I got everything don't worry." She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Alright princess, get home safe." I nod and kiss his cheek before leaving.

I got out the car and waved my chauffeur goodbye. I walked up to the door unlocking it and walking straight in before closing it back up. "ROSS?!" I started to yell but only got quietness. I walked into the livingroom gasping and clutching my heart at the scene of my dead husband on the floor with his dark colorful red blood spilled everywhere. "Ross! Ross! Baby wake up!" I sat on my knees shaking him and slapping his face but got no sign. I checked his pulse and nothing was there. I pulled out my phone calling the security guard to come while I held him and cried into his neck.  My life felt like it was crashing. My heart sunk and I completely shut down.

Present time ~
'Thinking how happy I used to be with my husband and how kind and beautiful he was always made me strong.' I walked into the club pretending to be one of the strippers. I walked over to Dalivio smiling and rubbing my arms on him. "Wanna a private dance baby?" I heard him chuckled and look up with a sick grin on his face. He look to the side eyeing down my body. "Sure baby." I held his hand pulling him into the pic are room and closing the door behind us. I smile turning around grabbing the silencer that's in the bag. I turned back around and pointed the gun at him. "What the hell lady!?" I kick him into the chair and putting the gun to his head. "Where is the man who killed my husband!?" He gave me a confused look then started stutter once I pulled back the trigger. "W-Who?!" I scoff waving the gun in his face. "Hmm do you remember a name Ross Slovakia?" His eyes widen and I saw his hand reach for something. "Ah ah ah." I shoot his hand and took the knife. "Now, where is he?" He shook his head fast and began stuttering again. "I don't know!" I knew he wasn't going to break. "Wrong answer." I pulled the tigger shooting him in the head and then fast change my disguise I walked out the room and out the club as fast as I could to get away from the scene I got in my car buckling up and reaching for my note pad. Davilio. Crossed.