Chapter 33:

-Chloe's Pov-

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE!"

I froze mid air, my fist hanging. My breathing hitched inside my through from shock and worry. My eyes darted to Niall who looked as shocked as I did. Who wouldn't be, after all standing in front of us was four very pissed off boys.

I looked towards Harry who was staring at me intensely. His gaze never drifted apart from me. His eyes focused on one thing and one thing only, my fist which was mid-air. I was in so much shit.

"Chloe Malik what the hell are you doing with your fist in mid-air?" asked Louis, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning against the wall.

I opened my mouth going to say something but nothing came out. Everything about me was frozen to the spot. 

"Um w-well I-"

"You were about to hit Niall" Harry butted in, answering for me.

I nodded my head feebly, and directed my gaze to the floor.

"Why?" Liam asked helping Niall off of the floor, before walking towards me.

"He called me a 'fucker' and I slapped him, then ran for it and then...yeah"

"Chloe I want your butt in your room, lied over the bed, jeans and underwear done!" Harry exclaimed pointing towards my room.

"Now!" I stood up and hurried to my room not wanting him getting an angrier than what he already is. Harry has the worst temper, then Zayn, then Liam, then Louis and then Niall. I did as I was told and stripped from the waist down and laid over the end of my bed which as a little squeeze considering the amount of room between my bed and the wall.

A few moments later Harry entered my room carrying a belt in his left hand. He wasn't was he? Oh shit, he was. I was done for wasn't I?

Screw my life...

"You're getting 75, 15 for swearing, 30 for fighting, 20 for giving Niall a nose bleed and 10 for retaliating to him."

"Harry that's so unfair-"

A sharp smack was delivered to my butt shutting me up. "I don't want to hear it Chloe now shush!"

Harry was never like this, ever. He was always so sweet, and kind but this is another side to him which I have never seen before. I was always able to read him like a book, but not today. I felt like he was putting up a wall blocking me from reading his emotions.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK!

Tears sprung to my eyes as the belt whipped across my butt causing immense pain to spread through it. "Harry s-stop please-"

"Sorry Chloe but you deserve this." Harry's voice was harsh, like he was upset about something.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK!

"Harry stop!" I screamed, pain shooting through my upper thighs where he was currently aiming. I sobbed loudly into my duvet burying my head in my arms.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!4

SMACK! SMACK!

My body felt numb, completely. My butt felt like it was on fire!!!

Harry's arm encircled my waist and pulled me upwards and lied me down sideways on my bed. He covered me with my duvet and blankets before kissing my forehead and walking out of my room. Something was up with him and I wanted to find out what.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey penguins hope you liked it. There is still a lot more of the Niall and Chloe feud to come so don't worry it's not over yet! :D

I'm currently sick and I feel like shit.

Thank you to all my little penguins who followed me. I now have 184 followers 16 more until 200!! Which is my end of year goal. When I reach 200 I will do a little competition for you little beautiful penguins.

DEDICATED TO @basketballgirl2407 IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE NEXT DEDICATION COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION;

What did Harry Styles go as for Halloween was it;

A) Miley Cyrus

B) Taylor Swift

C) Perrie Edwards

CLUE ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let me know what you think below :)

Vote, comment, add to yr reading list, and follow meh my little penguins cause you love me :D

~~Galaxygirl123