Chapter 20: Drug Deal

The boys refused to let me hide in the front seat. Instead, they had me in the backseat of the Mustang, squished because let's be honest here, it isn't that big and there isn't that much space. I could still peer over and see them, Beau made sure to leave the headlights on so no one could see inside. I got to admit, that was pretty smart on his part.

I was in an uncomfortable position because of my shoulder. I had my left side tilted up so that way I could keep it from being pressed against the seat and my right side was closer to the ground. I was uncomfortable to say the least.

Asher wanted us to go with his Mercedes ML350 because there was more space but Beau said no because his car had all the weapons and drugs. Apparently, these four deal all sorts of drugs, mostly weed, but tonight, they're dealing cocaine.

I hear a couple pairs of feet approaching and hear some shouting, "You're late."

"No we're right on time," Beau says, I can basically see the smile, "$450 for 4 grams."

Before he can get an answer I hear a gun click, "I don't think so amigo."

"Put it down before you hurt yourself," Nolan remarks, it's a shock he's not dead yet. I can see Alec pulling his out along with Asher.

"You always ripping me off, man. I can get the same amount for less from Ricardo but I can't anymore because you killed him!" The guy shouts.

Who's Ricardo?

"And if you don't put the gun down, you can join him," Alec growls.

These boys are dead. I watch it unfold. Three guys have their guns pointed at them, while Alec, Asher and Nolan have theirs ready to be fired. I can't say I'm one of those people who keep their cool in stressful situations and now that they could possibly die, I had the means to freak out. But I didn't, all thanks to Beau, because he was standing right in the headlights. If you looked closely, you could see a Bluetooth earpiece in his ear that his hair covered well. I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Don't say anything," I tell him as he answers, "Follow my lead and you might just all live. Everything I say you repeat, deal?"

I see him nod slightly. I take a deep breath, I really hope this works.

"Okay fine let's negotiate, what price would you like it?" Beau's cool voice says, I smile.

"Okay what are we negotiating?" He asks, cautiously.

"First things first, we're going to do this the civil way so we'll put down our guns and you put down yours," Beau responds.

"No!" I hear everyone else yell. I think Alec was the loudest but eventually I see them lower the guns down to the point they're not completely away but enough to not kill each other quickly.

"Okay so how much do you want to be charged?" Beau asks, in an unsure voice.

"Just trust me," I tell him and he sighs softly.

"$50 for the four grams."

"What?" I hear all four of them say in unison, I'm guessing it's a bad idea.

"Fine we'll give it to you for $50 but in exchange you owe us a favor," I tell Beau and Beau seems unsure of whether or not to repeat it, "Look I know you're getting ripped off but they owe you, you hold power over them."