Chapter 6: Bad Boys' Gang

Dedicated to XxGamerPixelxX

Love and appreciate you tons <3

I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do or say. It isn't every night you get lost in the side of town you don't know and then encounter the four bad boys of your school doing some drug deal or something like that. I'm pretty sure they're as shocked as me considering I don't even know them. Poor Sophie, if she was hyperventilating before, then she's probably suffocating as we speak. We stay in silence and stares, one glare from Alec, for the longest time before Beau speaks up.

"It's not what you think," he says and I actually laugh. You know those moments when the tension is so awkward you just laugh because it's that awkward? Well that's me right now. This is like some book or movie.

"So those aren't drugs or guns?" I ask and Beau scratches his glossy, long black hair.

"Well it isn't all what it looks like."

"Look I don't care," I tell him honestly, "We'll just be on our way."

"Wait," Nolan says as he jumps down from the dumpster he was standing on, "hear us out."

"Why?" Alec scoffs and I narrow my gaze at him.

"So what you're mister tough guy now but when I told you off in class you didn't say anything?" I ask rather snobby. Asher looks from Alec to me and back to Alec before bursting into laughter.

"That was you! You told him off! I need a high five," Asher exclaims and holds his hand for a high five which I give him, "You are like my hero."

Alec grumbles something before going back to sulking in the shadows. Honestly, they don't seem like killers but then again, I doubt killers wear a sign that say they are one.

"Can we go?" Sophie manages to croak out and I look over at her. She looks paler than usual.

"Not until we make sure you won't go to the cops," Alec says and Sophie cowers behind me under his glare. I shoot him a glare which make him lose his for a short period. Don't scare my friends when they're already terrified as it is.

"Fine," I grumble, "We're listening."

Beau starts explaining to us about how the four are a gang called "Night Riders" because they do all their business at night and they think riders went pretty well with it. He tells us how they just deal drugs, they don't do drive bys or kill people unless they have to. Then he explains how we walked in right before a buyer was supposed to come and now we have to hide in order for them not to catch us and put our life in danger. As if this night couldn't get worse, Sophie puked. Yeah her nerves are all over the place.

She sinks to the ground, "I feel yucky.'

I pat her back, "Chin up, we can do this."

Beau was going to tell us something before he heard three voices. Nolan, who was standing next to us, pushed us into the dumpster and closed it, leaving us engulfed in darkness. This is pleasant. I knew we had to be quiet but Sophie looked like she was going to puke again, this time because of how disgusting it is in here. I hope she can stay quiet, for both our sakes.

Time seemed to pass slowly as we sat in the dark dumpster and I was terrified they had left us in here. If they did, then karma really was kicking my ass. We could hear hushed talking outside the dumpster so that assured me that they didn't ditch us. But soon enough, I heard silence and we were still stuck in the dumpster. I really think they left us.

"Do you think they left?" Sophie whispers and I shrug.

"I'm not sure," I admit. If they did leave, I doubt it'd be hard to lift this lid off. But soon enough, the lid is lifted off and I see all four of them, three of them have a look that seems comforting and then there's Alec who keeps shooting us his death glare. Nolan and Asher help us out the dumpster and Sophie proceeds to puke. Well isn't this night lovely.