Nikki

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, tonight we're in Cincinnati,Ohio. I have the night off tonight, last Monday I stepped the teasing game up a little bit farther with Roman. I can't lie, he's good. I would've thought he would've gave up already, he's still in it. Me and Brie walked into the arena, I had my black tight dress with my black heels since I don't have any matches. "Hey I'm gonna go to my locker room real quick." Brie nodded before walking off. I walked to my locker room and opened the door slowly, excepting a note or something. And there it was, on the couch. I picked it up.
' You probably think you won Babygirl. But what you did on Monday, just means I got to step my game up a little farther.'
I bit my lip, what does this man have planned? I crumbled the paper and threw it on the couch, I walked out of my locker room and headed down to Brie's. I knocked on the door, Brie opened the door. "Roman's here." She whispered. An idea popped into my head, I fixed my dress and hair. "How do I look?" I asked Brie "Really good." I smirked before walking in with Brie. "Hey Dean!" I greeted Dean. Roman looked at me the whole time, his eyes full of desire. "Hey Roman." I eyed him with the most innocent look. His eyes looked me up and down, he bit his lip before smirking. "Hey Babygirl." I got him right where I want him, I know he is just begging to have me. I went to sit on the couch with Brie. "Hey Dean, I gotta go. I'll see you after my match." He left. Brie leaned over "He looked like he was gonna devour you." I smirked "I know." Me and Brie watched Roman's match and he was winning, he hit the spear and won. "Hey Brie I'm gonna go to catering." "Alright." I walked out of her locker room and found a another note on the door.
' I know what you're trying to do Babygirl.. I'm gonna win this round'
I looked at the paper. Damn it, he's onto me. I walked to catering and grabbed a water, I took a sip. I saw Roman walking back from his match. He looked at me and I looked at him, we just staring each other down. I flipped my hair before walking back to my locker room. I was opening the door, when I was pushed in. It was Roman. "Ro? What are yo-" He cut me off by pinning me on the wall, we looked into each other's eyes. He was breathing heavy, I smirked thinking I won this round. He shook his head, starting kissing my neck. I didn't want to enjoy it cause I knew I would lose but he felt so good. He looked back at me with a cocky smirk, he leaned real close. "Better luck Next round, Babygirl." He backed away from me and left my locker room. I lost this round of the teasing game.