Nikki

It was Thursday Night Smackdown. Me and Brie were at Catering, just munching and talking. "Brie you got a match tonight?" She shook her head "No, you?" I shrugged "No clue. I'm gonna check the list. I'll be right back." I got up from the table and walked to the match list, I saw my name.
Nikki Bella Vs Eva Marie
Ugh great... Another match with Stephanie's pet. I frowned at the list, totally not happy about my match tonight. I felt hands cover my eyes, I got sort of scared. I tried struggling until I was swung around and was met with Roman Reigns. I smiled "Ro you scared the hell out of me." He started laughing, "Sorry baby girl. Why the sad face?" I cuddled to his chest "Nothing, I'm just bummed out about my match tonight." "Against who?" I looked up at him "Eva Marie" he rolled his eyes "Ugh you serious?" I gave him a serious face, "okay you're serious." I laughed "Yea" "You'll be fine babe." "I know. And just in case anything happens, my Samoan Superman will save me." He winked at me "Believe that". We walked to the Catering area, we found Dean and Brie at the table. "Hey Nikki you find out about a match?" "Yep, I got Eva tonight" "Ughhhh!!" "Samme!!". Brie and Dean left the table, so me and Roman were alone. "Baby girl you doing anything on Saturday?" I shook my head "No, why?" "I wanted to see if you wanted to go on a date before we move to the next city for Raw." I jumped up from my seat "Omg of course Ro, I'd love to." "Okay." I kissed him and hugged him so tight. Todd, the stage manager ruined the moment by telling me that my match was next. "Okay baby I see you after my match." "Alright good luck baby girl." I gave him one last kiss and jogged to my locker room to get ready. I put on my black ring attire and black and white nike retro. I put my Fearless Nikki snapback, and got ready to go. I went to the gorilla and made my entrance. I flipped into the ring and waited for Eva. She ran into the ring, she gave me a death stare while I gave her a smirked. The bell rung, me and Eva squared up. I hit her in the mid-section with a knee, she dropped to her knees and I drop kicked her. She got up and pushed me, I pushed her back and she slapped me hard across the face, landing me on the ground. "Get up Nikki! Come on princess!" She kicked me out of the ring. I got up and made it into the ring at the count of 4. She tried clotheslining me but I ducked and kicked her in the gut and slammed her with a DDT.
1..2 Eva kicked out. I picked her up and slinged her to the corner and did a tornado DDT off the top rope. I blew a kiss to the fans, getting them to cheer. Eva tried to roll me up from behind and steal a win
1..2 but I kicked out at the count of two. She picked me up by the hair and whipped me across the ring. I used the rope to get on my feet, but she knocks me down with a backstabber
1..2 I kick out again, Eva yelled in frustration. She grabbed my legs and put me in the Single leg Boston crab submission move. I felt so much pain but I didn't tap, Eva yelled for me to tap "Tap out Nikki!! Give up already!!" I crawled my way to the bottom rope, forcing Eva to break the hold. She got me up again and held my face "You got a death wish or something?! Give up!!" I slapped her hard in the face, slap after slap she ended on the floor. I picked her up and tried to hit her with a Bella Buster but she tripped me. Instead she set me up for her DDT in the corner.
1..2 i kicked out. She just laid on the mat in exhaustion. I got up and set up for the Bella forearm. Eva got up and I hit her right in the face, she fell to the ground. I picked her up and adjusted her on my shoulders and slammed her down with a forceful Rack Attack.
1..2..3 The winner of this match.. Nikki Bella.
I barely had time to get up before I heard my name being called on the giant tron. "Nikki!!" It was Seth Rollins, I stared at the tron in anger. "Too bad Roman had the night off, huh?" He smirked "I mean it's too bad for him, not really for me cause I had myself some action tonight." The camera was pointed to the floor and I saw Roman crunched over in pain. The anger was spilling out of me, Rollins just laughed "He put up a good fight, the little bastard but he just wasn't good enough. See this match you guys made for Fastlane, is going to be the stupidest decision you ever made in your lives. Because the Authority always win, and as your little friend likes to say Believe that!"  The tron turned black and I  ran out of the ring to the backstage area to find Roman. I found him outside my locker room door, getting on his feet but a little groggy. I ran to him, got on my knees and held his face in my hands "Babe are you okay?" He nodded "Yea. In a little pain.. Nothing big" I smiled, "Come on so you can take it easy." I helped him up and walked him into my locker room and sat him on the couch. He grunted in pain when he sat, "Sorry about what happened. I should've finished my match sooner." He shook his head "No it's better that it happens to me instead of you" I blushed "you're so sweet Ro." I kissed him while rubbing his sore shoulders. "Rollins should know that the night isn't over, it's just getting started." "Don't do something that will hurt you okay?" He nodded.