Nikki

Tonight was Thursday Night Smackdown, and I was feeling a little guilty because of what happened this past Monday. I felt like Roman lost his title because of me, and I honestly hate that. I want us to be together but I also want him to love his career. I was walking to Roman's locker room to tell him how I was feeling. I knocked on his door, he opened it. "Hey Babygirl." He tilted my head up and kissed my lips. "Hey Ro. I wanted to talk about Raw.. I just don't want to feel like I forced you to put your title on the line." He pulled me into the room, "You didn't force me, i forced myself.. I was selfish to just agree to drop the most beautiful, important person in my life. Plus what's the fun in having a title, if you have no one to celebrate it with?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, "are you sure? I don't want to feel like you're choosing me over your career." He rolled his eyes "I'm sure! You're what I want. And my career is fine." "Ok" I kissed him. I grabbed his hands "Come on, I gotta check the match list." We walked over to the match list, I looked for my name. "Oh no." I rolled my eyes "What?" I looked at Roman "I have Eva Marie tonight." "Damn!" I nodded, "I gotta go get ready, I'll see you later, ok?" "Alright Babygirl." I was starting to walk away but he pulled me back and kissed me. "See you later tonight, Babygirl." "Bye" We just stood there, but we saw Brie and Dean walking out way. "Hey Brie!" "Hey Nikki, what's up?" I shrugged "I got Eva Marie tonight, wanna come to get with me?" "Sure, bye babe!" She kissed Dean and we walked our way, and the boys walked their way. Brie bumped my elbow "So.. You and Roman are back together?" I smiled "Yea, I talked to him about Monday, he gave up his title to be with me." She looked surprised "Wow, now that is a man, I never heard of a guy putting his title on the line for a girl." I scoffed "Dean would." "True." We walked into my locker room, I grabbed my attire from my suitcase. I walked into the bathroom but left the door open to talk to Brie. "Hey Brie, how are you and Dean? I haven't asked lately." "Oh we're good." "You sure you don't sound good?"  She threw herself on the couch "I guess your right, I don't know he's been kinda distant lately. He barely answers my calls or texts. And I'm at the point to giving up." I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couch, "Brie, have you told him about that?" She wipes her tears from her eyes "No, cause what if I'm overreacting?" I rubbed her back, "It doesn't matter, talk to him." She nodded "You know what? You're right, I'll talk to him tonight." "Good, now come on, walk with me to the gorilla." I grabbed my title and we walked out to the gorilla. Brie and me hugged "Talk to Dean" "I will" My theme song played, I walked out with my title held high. Eva eyed me from inside the ring, I got in and handed my title. The ref rung the bell, Eva threw me to the ground with a powerful clothesline. I got up and she hit me with a another. She picked me up and whipped me into the corner, she chocked me with her foot. I fell to the mat, trying to catch my breath.
1..
I kicked out, she picked my head up and slammed it down on the mat. I grabbed my face in pain, I crawled to ropes. She tried to clothesline me to the outside but I pulled the ropes down, causing her to fall out of the ring. I stepped out onto the apron but Eva grabbed my foot and dragged my foot. I hit the apron face first, Eva threw my into the barricade. She picked me up but I slapped her and pushed her into the timekeeper area. I grabbed her and slammed her face on the steel steps. I dragged her into the ring. I picked her up and set her on my shoulders, I yelled out "Fearless!". I was about to hit the Rack Attack but I was attacked from behind. I felt multiple punches and kicks. I was laid out on the mat, I looked up and saw Cameron, Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, and Rosa Mendes. Eva bent down "Where's Roman now? Huh?" She picked up my face "Come on, Queen Fearless!!" She slapped me "Aww, Babygirl!" She slapped me again, I fell to the ground. "Pathetic!!!" She kicked me again and the others started hitting me again. I just laid there taking the beating, I felt tears coming out of my eyes, once again I felt helpless. I heard Roman's theme and the punches and kicks stopped, I saw Roman run into the ring and everyone run out. He helped me up, "Hey you okay Babygirl?" I nodded "Yea." We were walking to get out of the ring, when we heard The Authority's music. "Reigns is this seriously what you wasted your title on? To be Nikki Bella's knight in shining armor?" Triple H asked. "I mean come on, you could've been the face of this company but you choose your relationship over your career. Talk about pathetic, huh?" Roman grabbed a mic "I'm pathetic? Says the guy who married the boss's daughter to advance in his career. And I don't want your help getting to the title, I can do it on my own." Triple H laughed "Yea we'll see about that." He walked to the back. We got out of the ring and walked to the back.