Roman

Earlier I went out after Nikki's match. I eyed her with intense eyes, I walked into the ring but she rolled out. I gave her a teasing smirk. Am I teasing Nikki? Yes. But it's not for punishment. I actually miss her but there is no way my alpha male ego is gonna let Nikki see that, so I'm just toying with her a bit. I walked to catering and grabbed a bottle of water. Dean walked up to me "Hey bro." "Hey what's up?" He shrugged "What was that out there with Nikki?" I smirked at him "Just teasing her a little bit." He shook his head "Um. No. Bad idea, my friend." I rolled my eyes "How would you know?" "Trust me. Don't play the teasing game.. You're gonna lose." I patted his back "And I'm telling you to trust me on this one, I won't lose." He nodded "Alright, but don't say I didn't warn ya." I laughed before walking to the gorilla. I had a match against Heath Slater. Tonight I decided to walk down the ramp instead of the stairs. Slater was already out in the ring. My theme song played and I walked out onto the stage and down the ramp, I walked into the ring. The bell rung. A few minutes into the match, I set up for the Superman Punch. Slater turned around and I punched him down.
1..2..3 The winner of this match!!  Roman Reigns!!!!
I lifted my hands in victory. I heard Nikki's theme song, she switched into a black attire. She walked down the ramp, looking so seductive. She climbed on the apron. She placed her title in the corner of the ring. She crawled under the ring rope. She stepped to me, she grabbed my hand and did her Bella booty shake, slowly. She grabbed her title and left the ring. She walked up to the stage and blew me a kiss before walking backstage, and leaving me shocked in the ring.