Nikki

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, the first Raw after Wrestlemania. I have a match tonight against Emma. I just got to the arena and was walking over to Brie's locker room, I walked in and nobody was in there. "Brie?" Nobody answered so I decided to go to my locker. I opened the door and turned on the lights. I rolled my suitcase to the corner and started looking for tonight's attire. My phone rang, I picked it up. "Hello?" "Hey Babygirl." I smiled "Hey Ro, where are you guys?" "Umm we're stuck in traffic, that's why we aren't in the area yet. What are you up to?" I shrugged "Nothing just getting ready for my match, it's the opening match for tonight." "That's good, against who?" "Emma." "Okay Babygirl, I gotta hang up but I'll see you soon okay?" "Okay, bye Ro." I hung up the phone and started putting on my ring attire, tonight I'm gonna wear my red and sliver 'Fearless Nikki' attire with my white retro Nike. I adjusted my socks and tied my sneakers. I fixed up my hair a bit and put on my snapback. I grabbed my title and opened the door and walked to the gorilla. I was waiting for my music to hit when I felt hands on my back, I turned around and it was Roman. "Hey Ro." I reached up and kissed him, "Hey Babygirl, good luck in your match tonight." I nodded "Thanks." My music hit and I went on the stage and did my Bella shake. I walked down the ramp with the title held high. I flipped into the ring and waited for Emma. Emma's music came on and she walked out doing her silly, bubbly dance, she got in the ring and the Ref rung the bell. We locked up and I kneed her in the stomach, I swung into the corner. I hit her with a running clothesline. I picked her up and suplexed her.
1..2..
She kicked out. I picked her up and swung her into the ropes, I tried to hit her with a running dropkick but she moved out of the way, making me land on my face. She picked me up and swung me into the corner, she kicked me in the stomach, then she did a running knee. She tried pinning me but I kicked out at 2. She picked me up by my hair and tried to hit a suplexed but I reversed it into a DDT. I slammed her down and waited for her to get up. She stood up, groggy. She turned around and I hit her with my Bella Forearm. I picked her up and adjusted her on my shoulders then slammed her down with a Rack Attack.
1..2..3 The winner of this match.. The WWE DIVAS CHAMPION.. Nikki Bella!!!
I celebrated my win with the crowd, I went to grab my title when I heard Eva Marie's theme song. I turned around and saw her on the ramp with a microphone. "Hey congrats, Babygirl.." She dropped the mic and blew me a kiss before walking backstage. I grabbed my title and walked back to my locker room. Roman was watching the show in the couch. I dropped my title on the floor and sat right next to it. Roman walked over to me and kneed down. "Hey Babygirl, don't pay any attention to her that's all she wants." I nodded "Yea, you're right."  Roma kissed me but Eva was just a thought I will always have in my mind.