Nikki

Question from a reader
{Who is your favorite Shield member?"}
~ My all time favorite Shield member is Roman Reigns😍 cause he had that silent killer look that just drove me crazy.
--------------------------------------------------------
Tonight is Monday Night Raw, and tonight is one the worst nights I ever had in my life. Tonight I have to defend my Divas Title against Eva Marie.. Also I  haven't talked to Roman since the huge argument in my hotel, and I don't intend on talking to him for a while. I mean I don't think I should be the first one to say something, because he was the one that walked out on me and left me in the hotel room. I love Roman but I don't want to feel as if I have to fight for his attention. He says that he only has his heart for me but I don't know. Maybe I'm just letting my old thoughts haunt me again, I just don't know what to do. Since me and Roman aren't on speaking terms, I've been sharing my hotel with Brie. She drove me up to the arena. "Hey Brie, I think I'm gonna head over to my locker room and get ready for my match." "Alright, good luck tonight." I nodded and grabbed my suitcase ,walking to my locker room. I reached my locker room and opened the door, I set my suitcase next to the couch and started digging out for my ring attire. I pulled out my black ring attire and white sneakers. I turned the tv and started watching the show. They showed a match card, it was Roman vs Sheamus tonight. I frowned at the tv, I want to talk to Roman. I just walked to the bathroom and slipped on my ring attire. I fixed my socks and tied my sneakers. I ran my fingers through my hair before putting on my snapback. I grabbed my title, walked out of the locker room and went forward to the gorilla. My music played and I went on stage, holding up my title. I smiled at my fans before flipping into the ring, I put my title on my shoulder waiting for Eva to come out. Her music played and she walked out, she had a confident smirk on her face while walking to the ring. She got in the ring and pointed at my title. I held it up "Want this?! Give it your best shot!" I handed the ref the title, he held it up and rung the bell. Me and Eva locked up, she grabbed a handful of my hair and slammed my face hard on the mat. She picked me up and swung me to the corner, she did a corner foot choke. The ref backed her up, I dropped to my knees trying to catch my breath. She tried to pick me up by my hair, I grabbed her foot and dragged her down, making her land hard on the mat. I picked her up and suplexed her. I raised my hands in air, making the crowd cheer. I turned around and Eva knocked me down with clothesline. She picked me up and threw me out of the ring. I hit the ground hard, I tried to get up but she kicked me on the side of the face. The ref was counting, Eva ran back into the ring. I got up and ran into the ring before the ref made the count of 6. Eva had a look of frustration, she held up my face and slapped me. "You are not winning!!" She slapped again. I held my cheek, I got up and stared at her with a smile. "Come on Eva!" She tried doing a running clothesline but I ducked, I kicked her in the gut and dropped her with a DDT. I set up for my Bella Forearm, she got up and turned around and slammed her down. I picked her up and adjusted her on my shoulders. I slammed her down with a rack attack.
1..2..3 The Winner of this match and Still the Divas Champion... Nikki Bella!!
I grabbed my title, held it up over Eva "You might wanna try a little harder next time." I blew kisses to my Bella army, before walking backstage. Brie ran up to me and hugged me "Great job, Nicole!" "Thanks!" We walked down to my locker room, I grabbed a 'Fearless Nikki' crop top and slipped it on. "Hey you wanna watch the rest of the show?" Brie asked, I nodded "Yea. Sure." We walked out of the locker room and went by the tv area. Me and Brie pulled up chairs. I leaned over to Brie "What match is next?" Brie smiled "Roman vs Sheamus." I rolled my eyes "Really Brianna?" "What?" "Nothing." We watched Sheamus walk down the ramp and make his way to the ring. Roman's theme song played, he came out from the crowded stairs. He walked down and jumped the barricade. I smiled at the tv a little, Brie noticed, she tapped my elbow. "Have you guys talked?" I shook my head "No. He hasn't reached out to me, and I haven't reached out to him." Brie nodded "So you guys are broken up?" I looked at her "No Brie, we're just not on speaking terms." Dean walked in and kissed Brie. "Hey guys! What's up?" "Nothing." I looked at the match, Roman was beating Sheamus. He set up for the Superman Punch, I bit my lip in excitement. Out of nowhere Eva tugs on Roman's foot. He turns around "What are you doing?!" When he turns back around, Sheamus hits him with a brogue kick.
1..2..3 The winner of this match.. Sheamus!!!
Eva got in the ring, held Sheamus' face and kissed him. They walked out of the ring and walked backstage. Dean tapped my shoulder. "Hey champ, you should go out there. Remind Roman that you will always be there for him." I nodded and walked down to the gorilla, my music played. I walked out and stared Roman in the ring, he looked at me with this look of pain. I felt my eyes water, I turned around and walked backstage.