Nikki

Tonight was Thursday Night Smackdown, and I was fighting Eva Marie tonight. After Monday night Raw, Randy beat me to a pulp. I had bruises on my legs and arms, but luckily makeup covered it up a little. I was alone in my locker room, when the door swung open, it was typical Randy. "What are you doing? Are you stupid or something?! You have a match against Eva in five minutes. Get your fat ass up NOW!!" I wiped up my tears before they messed up my makeup.

"I'll see you later Randy." I left my locker room and started walking to the gorilla. I was stopped by a voice calling me "Nikki!!" I turned around to see Roman. "Oh, hey Roman." "Hey. Wait, have you've been crying?" I shook my head, wiping my eyes "No" He grabbed my arm softly and growled in anger. "I knew it." I looked up confused "What?" He dropped my arm.

"I knew Randy was hurting you, he gave you these bruises, and you tried to cover them. I'm gonna kill him." I stared at him in fear "Please Roman. Don't make matters worse please. We don't even know each other. You getting involved would just make it worse. I'm already scared for my life." He nodded, understanding, he grabbed me, gently pulling me into a big hug. I smelled his cologne, his hug made me feel safe and secure, like I wanted to stay in his arms forever. "Good luck in your match tonight babygirl." We finally let go, and I walked to the gorilla. Just in time to walk out.

"Cause you can look but you can't touch, you keep dreaming on the stars above."

I walked on the stage and did my famous bella booty shake. I walked down the ramp hugging and smiling with fans. I flipped into the ring, and smiled. After that Eva came out. A few minutes later the bell rung. Eva had the upper hand with a neck breaker, she pinned me

1...2

I kicked out, Eva screamed in frustration and picked me up by the hair. She threw me across the ring, she walked over to me and picked me up again. This time I hit her with my Bella forearm, and picked her up. I adjusted her on my shoulders and hit the Rack Attack.

1...2...3 The winner of this match is Nikki Bella!!

I celebrated my win, but it was cut short by Randy's music. I turned to the ramp, shocked. "What are you doing here?!" He has a mic in his hand "Don't fret Nikki, I'm here for Eva." I looked at him, confused and at a loss for words "What? Get the hell out of here!" I turned back to look at Eva, only to be attacked to the ground.

After laying me out on the mat, Eva skipped outside the ring, and ran to Randy. They kissed, KISSED right in my face. I started crying, not out of pain but frustration. Randy's humiliation knows no bounds. "See Nikki, nobody cares about a fat has-been." Eva said into the mic. They walked hand in hand backstage.

I was left in the ring, on my hands and knees crying. My head thumping. I cried, looking up when I heard a familiar theme song, Roman Reigns. I looked up quickly and saw Roman run into the ring. "Roman??" He nods "Babygirl, stop crying. Let's go to the back and talk." I nod and getting out of the ring. He offered to carry me but I refused. I started to walk off but then felt my legs give out.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist, turning me around. I wrap my legs around his waist, staring straight into each others eyes, completely unaware that we were still out in front of the ring and fans. I buried my head in his neck while he walked us backstage into his locker room.