Nikki

Tonight was Thursday, which meant that tonight was Thursday Night Smackdown. Last night was great, Brie invited Dean and Roman to the nightclub we were in. And I had an amazing time with Roman, I thought it was pretty funny when he got jealous. It as so cute when he threatened the man that was begging me for a dance. It made me realize that Roman is a wonderful, protective guy. And to be completely honest I think I love him, a lot, Before dropping me off at my hotel door, he kissed me goodnight and said he would text me in the morning. So I'm up a little earlier than usual, it 7:45 AM. My phone dinged but it was just Brie, asking if I wanted to join Dean and her for breakfast, I was a bit upset when it wasn't Roman. I say yes cause why not?, it's not like I'm doing anything. So I grab my fearless Nikki hat and put it on, also throw on my spiritual gangster t-shirt. I put my phone in my pockets, and walk down to the lobby to meet up with Brie and Dean. "Morning love birds. How'd you guys sleep?" "Great" Brie said, winking. "That's gross Brie." Dean and Brie laughed. "You ready guys?" I looked up and saw Roman, "Morning baby girl." He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. We all got in the car, Roman went to the driver side, Dean whistled his attention "Bro how about me and Brie sit in the front? You and Nikki are in the back seat." Roman smirked and jumped in the back with me. He tried smiling at me but I just left my face blank. A few minutes into the drive, my phone dings, a text message from a random number. I already knew it was Roman
Roman- You okay baby girl?
Me - No
Roman looked at me funny, he laughed
Roman - Are you upset cause I didn't text you in the morning baby girl?
Me - Yea I'm upset because you promised you would, I missed you
Roman - I missed you too but I just wanted you to rest, plus we're together now
Me - I know but I was up early for you
Roman - So you're just gonna stay upset?
Me - Yes cause I'm really upset
Dean and Brie got out of the car, "Guys we're here". Me and Roman hopped out of the car, while Brie and Dean walked in the diner first. "Baby girl are you being serious?" I nodded but then felt bad when I saw his expression change, so I ran into his arms and got on my tip toes and kissed him. "No, but I really did want my text." We were still hugging when we walked into the diner and sat down. The waiter came to take our order, he kept his eyes on me the whole time. "Hey Ro, should I get a salad or just a slice of toast?" Roman rolled his eyes "I'll order for you baby girl." I nodded and blushed cause he was just so sweet with me and set the menu on the table. Dean and Roman ordered bacon platters, Brie ordered potato pancakes, and for me Roman ordered me and organic egg platter, whatever that is. When the waiter walked away he winked at me, I heard Roman growl under his breath, I decided to text to not make it obvious.
Me - Ro you okay?
Roman - No baby girl I'm pissed, that dude wanted to devour you with those stares.
Me - Really?! I didn't notice, but I'm here with you
Roman - Yea so he better back off
I looked at Roman and smiled, I grabbed his hand in mine. I was trying to assure him that he was the only one I had in my mind, it kinda worked until the waiter came back to drop our food. He left a napkin with his number on my hand, Roman stood up and left the diner. I followed him out to the car, "Ro you okay?" He shook his head "No I wanna punch him." I leaned by his side on the car, "well don't cause that's against WWE regulations. And I don't want you to lose your job cause of some waiter." He laughed then looked at me "Why did God have to make you so freaking perfect ?" I blushed and hugged him, " if I'm what perfect looks like, then he failed." Roman grabbed my face and made me face him "You are more than perfect for me, you are my everything, ok?" I nodded and kissed him softly. We walked back in and finished our breakfast before heading to the arena for Smackdown. When we got to the arena, me and Brie went to check the match list while the boys went to Roman's locker room. Tonight I had a match with Emma. "Come on you have the opening match." Me and Brie went to my locker room to get ready for my match. I wore my neon green ring attire, and my hair was in light ombré curls. Me and Brie walked to the catering area before going to the gorilla. We saw Roman in his ring attire, "Hey Ro, what are you doing?" He smirked "just hanging until my main event." I nodded. "Hey Roman, do you know where I can find Dean?" "Umm he's in my locker room, he decided to wait their till his match." She nodded and went to find Dean. I grabbed a water and started walking to the gorilla, "Baby girl!!". I turned around "yea?" He shrugged "who are you up against?" I sighed "Emma. So I'll see you after my match ok?" He nodded and I grabbed his hand in mine, and dragged him to walk with me. At the gorilla, I grabbed his face "Ro I love you." Then I kissed him and went out into the ring for my match. I waited a few minutes until Emma got in the ring, the bell rung and I started off the match. I was swinging and kicking her all over the ring, she was kind of a easy beat. So I picked her up and balanced her on my shoulders, slamming her down for the rack attack right in the middle ring.
1..2..3 The winner of this match.. Nikki Bella!!
I celebrated and blew kisses to my Bella army then walked backstage. When I walked backstage I saw Roman looking down. "Ro are you okay?" "Yea baby girl, I'm just shocked." I looked at him, confused "Why?" "Because you said you love me." I started to feel sad, my eyes watered a bit "What?! Do you not love me back or something?! I knew this was just another mistake, that thinking that a man could ever love a woman like me is just a stupid fantasy." I was literally crying my eyes out, Roman stared at me, almost hurt. He tugged me into a bear hug, "Baby girl I don't just love you, im in love with you. I was shocked because in the little time that I know you, I have the strongest connection with you. I love you too, I need you to know that I love you too. I want nothing more than to be with you. So please stop crying." He wiped my tears away, kissing my cheeks. "Roman you better be telling me the truth. Because i would eat, sleep, and breathe Roman Reigns but I need to know that I'm not going to commit all of me just so you can play me." He grabbed my face, "Listen stop it alright? I have and always will give you all of me because I love you. I won't play you because not everyone is a bad person. I love you with all my heart. I would eat, sleep, and breathe Nikki Bella also. I'm just shocked because finally you let me in, now I can show you off as mine, and mine only." I peck his lips "And your my superman only, got it?" He chuckled "I got it my superwoman." We stood in an embrace until Roman had to leave for his match. I stood in the catering area until he was done with his match.