Roman

After me and Dean found the paper in the middle of the ring, we went to the arena's basement. There were a lot of doors and we opened each and every one. We didn't find Nikki or Orton, but then we heard a scream from the door at the end of the hall. Me and Dean ran to the door, we tried turning the doorknob but it was locked. I heard from the other side of the door, water splashing on the floor, Dean was trying to push his way through the door. I took a few steps back and kicked the door open. Me and Dean ran in and saw Randy dunking Nikki's head into a bucket of water. Dean pulled him away Nikki and started punching him. I went straight to Nikki, I took her head out of the bucket and laid her on the floor. Her eyes were closed, "Babygirl?! Nicole!?" I saw her try to open her eyes but she couldn't. I touched her face "Babygirl please open your eyes!" I put my arm under her neck and legs, and pick her up. I walked her out of the room, and carried her to the Medical room. I laid her on the medical bed, and the doctor got supplies to check Nikki out. "What happened?" I kept my eyes on Nikki "Umm she was beaten. Badly." He nodded "Ok I think I should check her out. I need you to leave the room." "What? Doc I can't leave her like this." "I'm sorry but you have too." I walked out here the door into the hall, the nurse closed the door behind me. I sat in a chair with my hands on my head, Nikki had bruises and dry blood all over her body. She couldn't get her eyes open, what if she never does? How am I supposed to protect the love of my life if she's gone? Dean walked up to me "Hey. What did the doctor say?" I looked up at him "I have no idea, the doctor kicked me out of the room." He nodded. "Does Brie know we found Nikki?" "Yea I called her, she's on her way." Dean sat next to me "Don't worry Bro. She'll make it." I shook my head "What if she doesn't? I don't want to lose her Dean." "Yea I know but we'll wait till the doctors give us an update." A few hours passed by and still nothing from the doctor, we saw the nurse walk in and out of the room "Excuse me nurse is she ok?" "I'm sorry sir, you have to wait for the doctor." I exhaled in frustration, Dean was waiting for Brie. "Hey Roman, have you heard anything?" I shook my head "No. The nurse told me to wait for the doctor." She frowned "How was she when you found her?" "Randy beat her a lot, when we broke into the room Randy was dunking her head in a bucket of water." She started crying, Dean wrapped his arms around Brie. "I'll be right back." I nodded and stood by the wall. The door opened, the doctor walked out. "Hey how is she doctor?" He looked at me "Well she's okay. She's breathing well and her eyes open. Everything looks good. She's just exhausted from the beating." "Can I see her?" "Yes but try not to wake her, she's resting." I nodded and walked in. She was on the bed, sleeping. Her body was covered by a hospital blanket. I touched her face, tracing her nose. I grabbed her hand and held on to it. I sat down in the chair next to the bed, and kissed her hand. "I don't know if you can hear me or not baby girl, but I want you to know that I'm happy that you are still with me. The Authority won't get away with this, I promise. I shouldn't have let this happen to you. I love you." I felt her hand squeeze mine, I leaned over and kissed her lips. Dean and Brie walked in, "The doctor said she's gonna be fine but that she needs rest." Brie nodded and walked to the other side of the bed, she hugged Nikki. "Hey Nicole." "Hey Brianna" Nikki answered Brie in a raspy voice. "Hey how do you feel?" "A bit beat up but I'm ok." I swept the hair out of her face, "Hey Ro." "Hey Babygirl." The doctor came in, "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over, only one person can stay with patient tonight." Nikki looked up at me "You're staying with me right?" I nodded. We said our goodbyes to Dean and Brie. "Hey Ro, I heard what you said earlier and I just want you to know that this isn't your fault. I love you." I kissed her forehead, "I love you too baby girl, now go to sleep."