Nikki

I've been in and out of a trunk for days. I haven't eaten, and my body just had bruises all over the place. When I first got kidnapped, I was scared because I didn't know who did it or why. But the creeps that took out me in this dark basement and took the sack off, I saw it was Randy and Jaime Noble. "Randy? What are-" he slapped me hard across the face landing me on the floor "Shut up you fat whore!" I grabbed my cheek in pain, I got up and stood in Randy's face. "Where's Roman?" He pulled my hair and banged my head off the wall. I fell to the floor, I felt dizzy. I felt something coming out of my head, I touched my head and saw blood. Randy got on his knees and pulled my hair "Roman isn't here to save you." He slapped me over and over until I blacked out. I woke up a few minutes later, I tried getting on my feet to try and escape but I stumbled a bit. I crawled my way to a door way, I reached for the door knob but I couldn't reach it. "What are you doing?!" I turned around and saw Randy. I tried to crawl away faster, but Randy grabbed my feet and dragged me back. He picked me up "oh no are you trying to run away from me? You little Bitch!" He punched me hard in the face, I stumbled but I didn't fall down. "Oh now you think you're strong enough to stand up to me huh?" He grabbed my chin to face him. "What's wrong Randy? Are you mad that a man like Roman taught me how to stand up to a bastard like you?" He slapped me in my face. "Don't you ever forget what I used to do to you!" I smirked "Fuck off!" He stared at me in complete anger. He slapped me over and over again. He picked me up and threw me across the room. "Come on keep talking bitch!" I coughed after the throw, it hurt but I wouldn't let Randy control me. I tried to get up, I was on my knees but Randy kicked me in the stomach. I dropped to the floor, Randy kicked me over and over again. He stepped on top of me, "You swear that you're strong. But you're just the same weak, fat whore." He dragged me to a corner and tied my hands with duct tape. "Don't try anything stupid." He slapped me one last time before walking out. I tried to bite off the tape around my wrist, but it didn't work. I laid there in defeat, I was beaten and tired. I missed Roman, I missed his kisses and hugs. His compliments about my ring attire. Tears fell out of my eyes but I wiped them off, because I knew Roman would find me. I fell asleep but I woke up when I felt water being poured on my head. "Time to wake up bitch" I opened my eyes and saw Randy with a bucket. I got on my knees, trying to get up without using my hands. Randy slapped me hard in the face with the bucket. I landed on my butt, I held my hands to my face. "Aww baby girl are you okay?" Randy said mocking Roman. "Shut up!" He grabbed my face and punched me, knocking me out. A few minutes later water was waking me up yet again, Randy dragged me by my hair, picked me up and tied me to a chair. He grabbed a kendo stick, and swung it at my legs. "Ahhhh!" I yelled in extreme pain. "Ohh there's the famous scream that I love. Remember when you yelled every single night, when I threw you against the wall and punched over and over." I was crying in pain, he swung for my mid-section and hit me hard. He then swung at my arms. He hit me over and over again, then kicked the chair to the floor. My body was in a intense amount of pain, I was shaking with pain. Randy brought in a tv, and turned it on. "Oh look at him." I looked at the tv and saw Roman and The Authority. I heard Roman telling Triple H to return me to him. "I guess he is looking for you." I looked at Randy "I knew he would cause unlike you... He's a real man" Randy grabbed the stick and beat me harder with it. He didn't stop until the stick broke. He untied me from the chair and dragged me back to the corner. At this point, I'm completely done. I have no more energy in me today. I laid there, crying. What else could I do? My hands were tied, my body was beaten to a pulp. I had bruises and dried blood all over my body. Days and hours go by and it's nothing but beatings, and buckets of waters. Randy brought in the tv again, I saw a little bit out of my swollen eyes. It was Roman and Dean in a tag match against The New Day. Roman speared Big E and got the win. The lights went off and I saw Roman in the middle of the ring, he was holding a paper in his hands. "What is that?" Dean grabbed the paper and looked at it. Roman rolled out of the ring and walked backstage. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. Randy picked me up from the floor, and pulled my hair. "Let go of me you bastard." He slapped me and threw me across the room. "Let you go? Don't you wish" he picked me up by the hair and threw me into the wall. He knees me in the stomach, and threw me to the ground. I coughed up a little blood, but wiped it off. I stood up and slapped him in the face, he punched me to the ground. My cheek was bleeding, Randy kicked me in the stomach. Randy picked me up and throws my back to the wall, he wraps his hands around my neck. My feet left the ground, his grip grew stronger. I tried hitting him in the face but it didn't work. My lungs were about to give up, I kicked him in the balls. His hands dropped from my neck and I dropped to the ground, I gasped to get some air back into my lungs. I crawled to the door, but I didn't have enough to reach for the door knob. Randy grabbed a fist full of hair, "You are really playing with my patience bitch!" He slapped me to the ground, "Just stop!" I held my hand out but he just dragged me to the bucket of water. He dumped my head into the bucket, he was going to drown me in this bucket of water. I was trying to scream and struggle out of his grasp. Then I felt him let go of my head, I felt someone pull my head out of the bucket. I'm coughing out the water from my lungs. I dropped to the ground, someone flipped me over. "Babygirl?! Nicole?!" I tried opening my eyes but they just couldn't. "Babygirl open your eyes please!" I felt someone pick me up and walk, but then I blacked out.