Nikki

Tonight the action started a little bit early with Roman and Randy, so I had Brie check if I had a match tonight. I had a match against Alicia Fox. I was backstage waiting for my match, two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and lift me. "ROMAN!" He laughed before sitting me on a table, "What are you waiting for Baby girl?" "My match against Alicia." He winked at me "Didn't you get enough action when you kicked off the show?" I blushed "Umm no." Todd the stage manager called me to the gorila, "Okay Ro, I gotta go."

I hopped off the table but he pulled into his arms, he grabbed my face and planted a kiss on my lips. "Good luck baby girl. I'll be watching." I looked up at him "Okay." He walked to the catering area, while I made my entrance to the ring, smiling and hugging with fans. I got in the ring and waited for Alicia, a few minutes later we were both in the ring. Alicia started it off by slinging me to the corner, she ran up and hit me with an elbow. She pinned me but I kicked out at one. I got up and kicked her in the gut, she landed on one knee. So I dropkicked her in the face. I raised my hands, making the crowd cheer for me. Alicia pulled me by the hair and planted me hard on my face.

1..2

I kicked out again, she picked me up but this time I slapped her in the face and picked her up on my shoulders. I slammed her down with the Rack Attack and pinned her.

1...2...3 The winner of this match Nikki Bella!!

I raised my hands, blowing kisses to my fearless Bella army. I stopped when I heard Roman's entrance music playing. I smiled, waiting for him to pop up. He walked down the steps and over the baricade. He stared me down from outside the ring, his stare was serious but sexy. Everything about him was sexy. He walked around the ring, stalking me kind of. He stopped and I gestured him with my finger to get in the ring. He walked in the ring, and closer to me "You won baby girl." I shrugged "Of course I did." He nodded in approval, he reached over and grabbed a mic. "So you feeling the power tonight, huh baby girl?"

I nodded. He winked "Well good , because we have a mix tag match tonight against Randy and Eva." I stared at him shocked, I grabbed the mic from him "I just had a match. I can't have another one." He pushed my chin up and whispered in my ear "I got you baby girl. Don't worry" I smiled and jumped on him. He looked at me in surprise, but just wrapped his hands around my waist. I grabbed his face and smashed our lips together.

We kissed for about another 30 seconds til I decided to leave him in the ring. I jumped off Roman and left him in the ring with a dumb look on his face. I ran backstage to hide. I hid behind an equipment table, I heard his impatient voice down the hall. "Where is she?! You guys seen her? When I find you baby girl, get ready!" I giggled, thinking that Ro would never find me. I sat on the floor , I never even saw Roman sneak behind the table too. So I sat quietly until he pinned me to the floor. "Got you, baby girl. Now you'll see what happens when you try and play with me." He dragged me from under the table, he carried me over his shoulder like a bag of rice. I huffed and puffed like a little brat until we reach his locker room.