Roman

Nikki went out first while I waited by the stairs until it was time for me to go out. I watched as Nikki gracefully grabbed a mic and started talking. "One thing that I'm getting sick and tired of is Randy Orton thinking he still owns me. Randy used to beat me down, and I just let him. But what Orton fails to realize is that I'm a new person, im the strong, beautiful woman I was always meant to be, while Randy is still the same old coward snake he has always been."

After Randy Orton came out, my jaw tightened in anger. Orton grabbed a mic and walked into the ring. "Funny Nikki. You fail to notice that one cares about you, you are no longer relevant. Who told you were beautiful? Was it your daddy? Oh no, it couldn't have been your dad. Because your dad left when you were eleven. Stop lying to yourself. I maybe a snake, but you are always gonna be a piece of crap on the street. No one is gonna save you, you don't need saving you worthless brat. You are pathetic."

The crowd booed him and I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to rip his head off. So I told Steve, the stage director to play my music. I rolled my shoulders and started walking down the stairs, among the crowd. I reached the ring and grabbed a mic, Nikki smiled at me. "What's up Orton, look like you've seen a ghost?" He nodded "I put you in the hospital last week." I shrugged "That was last week. How about tonight we see who ends in a stretcher?" He shakes his head, putting a smirk on. "No can do. I'm off tonight."

"How about at Extreme Rules? You free for a match?" I winked Nikki's way, her head turning away, trying to hide her blush. Before Orton could answer we heard the Authority's music. Stephanie started talking "Sorry to interrupt you, guys but let's make one thing clear. You two do not plan matches, we do that." I rolled my eyes and Nikki laughed. Triple H talked next "It's not a bad idea though Roman, so we'll give you a chance to get your match. Win this match tonight and you've got Randy Orton in two weeks."

I nodded liking the sound of that. "What's my match?" Seth Rollins popped up from behind them "Against me, it's next by the way." I dropped the mic and lead Nikki out of the ring, she looked up at me "Do you want me to go backstage, Ro?" I laughed "No I need my congratulations kiss after." "Okay, I'll be at ringside." She got down and stood in my corner. Seth came and the bell rang, we went at it.

~ Few minutes later ~
I was beating Seth, I set him up for my Superman punch but I get tugged out of the ring. It was J & J security, I pushed them off and ran back in the ring but Seth was outside, trying to talk to Nikki. I stormed out and grabbed him, threw into the barricade. I turned my attention to Nikki but she yelled "Ro, Look out!!" I turned around.

I saw Randy running up to me, I moved out of the way, making Randy meet with the steel steps. Seth and J & J security tugged me back to the ring, Seth set me up for his curb stomp but I moved my head in time. I punched him and swung him across the ring, J & J leaped at me but I hit them with a double armed spear. Randy was up and screaming trash at Nikki. Nikki looked at him with a dead glare and started slapping him all over the place, I smirked at her.

Seth turned my attention back to him when he tried to punch me, but I whipped him to the ropes and hit him with my spear. Randy somehow managed to get away from Nikki's attack and started running after Nikki. Nikki ran into the ring, I already knew what she had planned. He ran in after her but I slammed him with my spear. Nikki grabbed my hand up in victory, we left the ring. Seth got up and grabbed a mic "This is far from over Reigns." I stepped forward to go back into the ring but Nikki stopped me. "Ro, stop. They just want you angry and hurt, you won this match you don't have to prove anything. So let's just go and .. I'll give you that kiss I promised, ok?" I nodded in her direction and grabbed her hand, we walked backstage into my locker room