°60. Spirit of Giving

Warning
[Mature/Explicit Content]

(Natalie's POV)

We barely make it inside the apartment before I leap up and jump Eric's bones. He lifts me up higher, my legs wrapping around his waist and my lips eagerly crashing onto his.

In this moment it feels like we haven't had sex in forever, but it was, in fact, just last night that we last had it. But last night's sex was slow and intimate, two people making love to each other. It was great, but right now I don't want slow and intimate. I want rough, needy, vigorous, passionate, mind-blowing sex. I want to feel him pummel in and out of me with power and dominance. I want him to take full control and have his way with me. What he enjoys, I enjoy.

We make it to the living room, collapsing down on the black, leather sectional with my legs now straddling him. In all our weeks together, we've never began to undress so fast. I pull my long-sleeved shirt over my head, carelessly tossing it across the living room, somewhere near the window. When Eric's own shirt is off, my lips meet with his again, kissing him so hungrily, letting him know I want him. Our tongues then battle against each other's, fighting for dominance, and his right hand roughly grips a fist-full of my hair, his other arm wrapping tightly around my lower back.

"Bedroom," I murmur against his lips, wanting him badly.

He picks me up and carries me to his bedroom—our bedroom—in an instant, and I gasp as he decides to slam me down on the bed, laughing afterward. "Ouch," I chuckle. That was a little rougher than I expected. "This isn't a sparring match, Eric."

He laughs, fitting himself between my legs and lowering his body down on top of me. "Sorry," he smirks against my lips. "I thought you liked it rough."

"Uh, the sex, not the foreplay."

He kisses me, and I somehow find myself lost in the lust again. It is so easy to forget about everything else going on and just treasure the love that Eric and I have. He makes it easy. The feeling he brings me as he works his way down, kissing my neck and chest is nothing but pure bliss. I honestly don't know who I'd be without him. He's completely changed me.

I assist him in unbuckling his belt, and once it's undone, he stands from the bed and pulls down his pants and boxers at once. He is so confident with his body—his naked, sculpted, masculine body. He has taught me to be confident with my own, but I don't think I will ever be able to just stand or walk around the apartment completely naked the way he does throughout the week.

As he removes his boots and socks, I take off mine, then unbutton my pants and pull them down my legs, kicking them off the edge of the bed. And now that I'm left in only my matching black bra and underwear, Eric pulls my legs closer to him, moving me to sit at the edge of the bed.

"Take off your bra," he orders seductively.

I reach back to undo the clasp, letting him hook his fingers under the straps and slowly pull them down my arms. His eyes shoot to my breasts as they become fully exposed, a look of lust upon his face. Just watching him stare down at me like this excites me inside. I know that, in his mind, he thinks I'm beautiful; he thinks I'm perfect. There's not a single thing he would change about me.

It surprises me when he kneels down in front of me at the foot of the bed. Now that I'm the one slightly looking down upon him, I can see why he often enjoys standing taller. Like this, I get to look down into the eyes of the man I love; I get to look at him and see how lucky I am to be with him. I get to look down and see my perfect match.