°29. Excuse Me, Mr. Dauntless Leader, Sir?

[Warning: Some Mature Content]

(Eric's POV)

Visiting Day. Once again, the most annoying day of the year has arrived. I would have rather slept in this morning and stayed in bed with my new girlfriend, but no, I have stupid Leadership duties to attend to. Instead of being in bed with Natalie naked in my arms, I'm leaning over the rail of the staircase, looking down at the initiates with their families in the Pit.

I try not to think about last night's memorable events—mostly because I'm trying not to let myself get hard— but the vivid and sensual memories keep projecting themselves in my mind. Natalie and I didn't have sex, but she gave me the next best thing; the most amazing blöwjob in the world. I wasn't expecting that from her—not the fact that it was amazing, but the fact that she even offered to do it at all.

Before all of that, I wasn't too happy about falling asleep with her completely nude in my arms without getting a happy ending myself. However, when she turned her face around and gave me that adorable, mischievous smile and said, "I think I know of a way to make it go away," —her referring to my erection, of course—  I damn near felt my erected member jump with excitement.

At first, I wasn't sure if she meant sex, a blöwjob, or a handjob. As soon as she turned around and pushed me down with my back flat on the mattress, she then got on top and straddled me, kissing me with lustful intentions. Her lips then slowly started to trail down to my neck, tracing my tattoos, then down to my chest, all the way down to my happy trail. As soon as she freed me from my boxer briefs and licked those perfect lips of hers, it was the beginning of a done deal.

Never before Natalie had a girl ever gone over every centimeter of my manhood the way she did. She took her time and made sure that every single part of me was getting pleased and satisfied, in a way that I've never before been pleased and satisfied by anybody else. When she first saw my full size, I could tell she was surprised and left in awe. It honestly made me smirk when she flushed and looked up at me, because I knew it meant that I was the biggest she'd ever seen and dealt with.

I smirk, just thinking, take that, Jacob!

I had no idea it would feel that amazing being inside her mouth. And the fact that my full length didn't completely fit inside didn't stop her at all. Her tongue, mouth, lips, and hands found ways to please every inch of me like no one's ever bothered to before. And when my orgasm was finally building up to a level of intensity, causing me to grip onto her bunched up hair in my hands even tighter, never once did she stop or slow down until I emptied completely into her mouth. Once she swallowed, she made sure to slowly and sensually lick off any cum that was left with that magic tongue of hers, leaving me absolutely clean. I'm pretty confident that her entire mouth and jaw muscles got a good workout.

I thought it was kind of cute when she shyly asked me if I liked it after she cuddled up to my chest. Of course I liked it. In fact, I fucking loved it! I honestly didn't believe her at first when she admitted that it was her first time doing that to a guy. I thought, there's no way in hell you're that naturally skillful and talented. But then I saw how serious she looked when she sheepishly looked down and pressed her lips together, unsure of whether to believe me or not. That's when I realized, she is.

I just got really lucky and scored big time with her, earning myself a beautiful, rare, one-of-a-kind, perfectly amazing woman, who just so happens to be falling in love with me.

To be honest, I think I'm falling in love with her, too. Though, I'm not a hundred percent sure, mostly because of the fact that I've never known or experienced love before. So how am I to know what it's supposed to feel like?