°55. I'm Yours

⚠WARNING⚠:
[Mature/Explicit Content!]

——————————————————

(Natalie's POV)

I moan softly, leaning my head back on the pillow and closing my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips leaving sweet kisses down the entire right side of my neck as he hovers closely over me.

"God, I've missed you," he breathes against my skin, and my body nearly trembles because I've missed him just as much.

My hands roam all over his muscular arms, back, and shoulders now that he's shirtless, and my legs wrap around his waist, bringing him down closer to me. I don't know how I've gone this long without him; it all seems so ridiculous now. I feel like I'm back where I need to be, back where I'm supposed to be; with him.

His lips trail upward until they're attached to mine again, and my arms wrap around him like they never want to let go. And that's just it—I don't ever want to let go of him again. I just want to hold on to him forever. I don't ever want to lose him or be apart from him again. Not for another minute.

"I love you," he breathes against my lips, and he kisses me again. With his forehead and nose now pressed down against mine, he whispers, "Are you sure you want this?"

I am. I'm more sure of this than anything. I've missed him so much, and all I want is for us to be us again. I want us to be happy.

I nod. "Yeah," I whisper. "This is what I want. I want you."

He kisses me, oh-so slowly, and then he leans back up a bit. "Take me back."

My heart feels like it just quickly melted in my chest. Did he really just say that?

"You want me?" he whispers.

I nod, gazing softly up into his mesmerizing, blue eyes.

"Then take me back. I'm not making love to you until you're mine again."

His unexpected words steal a breath from me, causing me to gasp. How did I ever manage to stay away from him for this long?

My lips soon curl up into a smile. "Okay," I whisper. "Yeah."

"Say the words," he orders softly, his thumb gently brushing across my left cheek.

"I'm yours. I always have been."

His lips slowly reconnect with mine and mold together, his warm, sweet mouth overpowering mine with driven hunger. My arms wrap back around him as I feel my desire for him increase, and within moments our kisses and breathing become hot and heavy, our bodies becoming significantly heated and our hands roaming all over each other.

The bottom of my shirt is now half-way lifted up to just below my bra, but I already feel suffocated by the material in between us. I need him to strip us both of any clothing and plant himself between my legs and inside of me.

"Take off our clothes," I whisper against his ear, and as soon as I say the words I feel a tingle down south, right in between my legs where my body yearns for him.

Eric leans up from me and gets on his knees, his hands reaching up to unbutton my pants. His eyes never once leave mine, though; it's like they're attracted to one another's like magnets. I can see the desirable look in his eyes as he continues the task and begins to pull my pants down off my legs, but he does it so slowly, as if he's teasing me by trying to prolong this process.