13. Flashback

(Warning: Chapter contains slightly mature content)

***Flashback*** (previous night)

After several minutes of our heated make-out session, I finally have to pull away in order to catch my breath. Eric starts tracing his lips down to my jawline, leaving a trail of sloppy wet kisses.

I hold him close to me, enjoying this feeling, but wondering how the hell he knows exactly what he's doing in this pitch black dark room. I'm not even sure if it's an actual room. This place doesn't seem very large, though. I don't hear any echoes. All I can hear is the sound of our heavy, heated breathing and his lips smacking against my skin. He reaches my soft spot on my neck -the one that I didn't even know I had - and an inescapable moan leaves my mouth. He must have discovered it's my weak spot, because his mouth continues to devour it.

I feel my hands work their way up around his neck and the short collar of his vest. As he reluctantly pulls his lips away from the side of my neck, I feel him trying to pull his vest off, so I help him. After he tosses it somewhere, he pulls me back into his chest and picks up right where he left off. As he continues to work on my soft spot, my soft moans fill the room while my hands wander all over his back and shoulders, enjoying the feeling of his muscles through his fitted shirt.

His lips suddenly pull away from my neck, but only to be brought back to my lips. I wrap my arms tightly around the back of his neck, bringing him closer to me. I then feel his strong arms lift me up in one swift motion. My legs automatically wrap around his waist as I lift myself up higher. Something hanging from above smacks me in the face, though. I now hear it swaying back and forth. It sounds like a small chain, maybe one that belongs to a light bulb. A light switch, maybe. But who cares? I'm too busy enjoying Eric's lips attached to mine again. His kiss deepens, ever so perfectly. I've never been kissed like this before. It's an overwhelming feeling.

I feel him moving us somewhere, but I have no idea where to. This pitch black darkness is no help at all, but Eric seems to be familiar with the place. He turns us and I feel him bump into something.

"Take your arms off me," he breathes.

I do as I'm told, and I immediately feel him setting me down somewhere and lean my body back, down against something hard, flat, and narrow.

I'm laying on... a desk? A table? Who knows? But I barely fit on it.

Eric keeps my legs wrapped around him and leans down to hover over me. I know this because I can feel him breathing over my face. I run my hands up his arms and the back of his neck, then pull him down to kiss me again. His lips on mine brings me a warm feeling that is indescribable. All I know is that I want to stay like this forever.

As each of our kisses deepen more and more, I feel my temperature rising by the second. Eric's hands run all up and down from my outer thigh up to my ribs. I feel him sneak his hand up underneath the side of my tank top. The touch of his hands on my soft skin as he continues to kiss me brings a whole new feeling to me.

He slowly pulls his lips away and brings them down, kissing me from underneath my jaw, all the way down the front of my neck, slowly. My head tilts back instantly, giving him easier access. His wet kisses trail all the way down from my neck to my heavily breathing chest. Once his mouth reaches the cleavage of my breasts, I feel him slowly move his hand down in between my legs. My breathing picks up as his large hand caresses me there.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

My soft moans start to fill the room as he continues to rub his fingers against me. As much as I hate to admit it, it feels amazing. I've never been touched like this before. I've never been turned on like this before either. His fingers soon start to move in rough circular motions, massaging my clit through my leggings. My back throws itself into an arch just as a loud moan escapes from my mouth.