Chapter 19

< Week later >

Demi POV

I havent seen Ariana since i last spoke to her and im pretty sure its gonna stay like that... Marissa says i should really tell Sel everything but in the end its up to me. Selena and i have been friends since we were 7 and couple since 14 obviosuly...i think she deserves to knows the truth. Hey flight lands in an hour so im setting up a perfect night.. just for us. I put out candies and movies in the living room just how she likes it. Im so excited to have her back here!

Selena POV

Today i go back home and im so happy. i Miss my home and my girl like crazyyy... Demi has been really lovey to me the past couple days.. nothing to complain about... Im about to get on my fight to go back home. Im signing autographs at the gate of the plane " i love you so much selena!" this girl says to me as i sign her papers " i lovew you too " she smiles and i hug her tightly " how is demi?" another girl asks and i smile " shes very good.. excited about releasing her album soon!  Buy DEMI! " i say excitedly and she laughs " you should come back with her one day and do more shows together " i chuckle and nod " hopefully one day... it is very beautiful her " the girls smile and they call my plane " bye girls have a good day!" they wave and i go on the plane quickly sitting in first class.. i text demi that i am on the plane and i turn my phone on Airplane mode " excuse me... " someone says and i look up to see a guy... seems like he is my age " my seat is this one " he smiles nervously showing me his ticket and i read it " oh im so sorry....i didnt think anyone was going to sit here " i get up grabbing my stuff and moving to the seat next to where i was sitting and he sits in the seat i was in " so sorry... this is my first time on plane " i chuckle and he messes his hair up a bit " i fly alot... trust me its no biggie " he nods and i sit back looking around " why were girls asking you to sign things " he asks.. i can hear  an italian accent, its so cute! " im a singer in America " he nods and looks at me with curiosty " what is your name?" .. " selena gomez " i see something click in his eyes and he looks in his iphone.. " ohhh!!!!! My sister that is little loves a music of yours " i giggle at his broken english and he shows me a photo of his sister holding my album " my mama sent it to me  a while ago ... " " aww thats cute... here " i get a paper from my bag and sign it and write a cute little message " give this to her " he reads it and smiles " thank you !" i smile and he looks around " So why are you going to america?" i ask and he sits up " i got accepted into big american school... Berkley " i nod " wow thats amazing music school... you are into music?" i ask and he nods " i play 20 instruments and i sing so... I got discovered from the youtube and i sent application and got in " i smile and look threw my phone " what is your name?" " Christan Letiz " i look the name up on youtube and i put my head phones on watching it and i see him chuckle... he sings an italian song then A medely of some american songs .. when its over i take off my head phones  " wow that was amazing Chris!" he smiles and nods " thank you so very much... " i look at his eyes and i notice he is very hungry for fame .. i need to introduce this dude to someone " here give me you number " he looks at me weird for a sec then writes his number in my contacts... he presses the home button and he sses a photo of me and Demi kissing which is my screen saver " Demi lovato!" he says a bit excitedly " yeah?" he smiles " i really love her " i gigle " me too " he laugh " i see... she is very beautiful.. " i nod feeling a bit jelous... how did he know demi but not me... well thats not the point but, Shes mine " yeah.. shes my girlfriend " i say and he laughs a little " she is my how you say crush of celebrities " i smile fakly and lay back looking at photos of Demi and i ...

I end up falling asleep the rest of the plane ride " selena.... we are here " i open my eyes to see people grabbing there things " thanks chris "

Demi POV

Im outside the waiting area waiting for selena to come... im so happy i even got max to rent a limo just for her... when i saw her plane landed i run into the luggage section and i see her walking in to the area with some dude... what. the . fuck... i walk straight up to her as she is laughing with this dude " hey baby " i smil and she runs throwing her arms around me and she kisses me all over " Dem i missed you!" i gigggle and swing her around " missed you too babe " i whispered  and i put her down.. she smiles at the random dude and he stands there looking akward and excited " demi this is Christian.. i met him on the plane.. hes italian and totally obsessed with you " i smile and shake his hand " hi im demi " he nods " Hello... nice to meet you.. you are very much beautiful " i giggle and feel myself blush and selena goes to grab her luggage " thank you.. took good care of sel there?" he smiles and nods " yes she is very nice girl " i nod and look over to selena who is sturggling with getting her luggage off the carosul and Chris runs to help her... she thanks him and comes to me and he grabs his things " he is a great singer.. going to berkly " i nod " maybe we can introduce him to ppl at HWR " she nods " exactly what i was thinking" Chris walks back and smiles " well i will go to hotel and sleep.. thank you for eveything bella's " we nod " i will call you soon chris!" selena says and he waves off " that was nice... alright now delena time " i whisper wiggling my eyebrows and i take her hand walking her to the limo " hi max!" she says happily as he helps her with her things " Hellp Ms. Gomez.. how was your trip?" he asks " it was very rewarding " she smiles and i kiss her cheek " to the house maxwell " i say and he chuckles shaking his head.. he opens the Limo door and we get in then start the drive to the house.

When we get there i hold selenas hand walking her straight inside and i lead her to hte living room " welcome home baby " she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck kissing me slowly " thank yu demi.. just what i needed " i smile and bite her lip pulling it " take a shower and get comfy then we can relax " she nods and starts to run up stairs then she turns " i love you " i smile and blow her a kiss and she makes her way up stairs and i walk around waiting.

Selena POV

Demi is so perfect! im so happy that she made me a relaxing night. I take off my clothes when i get into the room and i jump into the soothing shower... all the travel germs are off and all there is left is a lavender body wash scent. When im done i dry off getting into some sweats and i walk downstairs.. i see demi on the couch on her phone and i kiss her cheek " hey baby " she smiles and i fall into her lap " ready for movie night?" She asks and i nod " lets go " i look at the table and eat some candy that she put out and i pick up a movie " this one " i smile and she reads it " sappy romantic... of course " i giggle andshe puts in the movie then sits back down and i cuddle up to her... we watch the whoooole move and i feel like im falling asleep ... as im about to tell Demi that we should go up i see she is already sleeping and i giggle " good nightttt " i kiss her cheek and put a blanket over us and i bury my face in her neck falling sleep. Finally perfect again.