Chapter Seventeen

Niall's POV:

"Niall?" Alex's soft voice whispered from the doorway.

"Yeah?" I grumbled, not opening my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"For being so moodie. But I'd like to make it up to you..."

It wasn't until I felt a body straddling my lap that I bothered to open my eyes.

On top of me sat Alex sitting in only her bra and underwear.

"Oh." My voice cracked.

I gulped as Alex's hands slid up and down my chest.

"Kiss me." She commanded.

I did as she said and leaned towards her and kissed her.

We flipped over so I could be on top of her, but I only landed on the ground.

Crap.

I sat up on the floor, sighing to myself.

What a dream...

I realized my little friend me out to say hi, and I had to deal with that.

Standing up, I grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

Twenty minutes later

"Niall hurry up before you take up all the hot water! There's other people here you know!" Alex came barging into the bathroom.

"Are you taking a cold shower?!" Alex screeched.

"Uh-yes?"

Oh come on!

"Oh my god! Gross! Next wet dream tell Demi I said hi. Just gross." Alex left the bathroom.

Just my luck.

After I got out of the shower I sat at the breakfast table by myself. There was some cereal and milk and a bowl waiting for me. How kind.

Alex entered the kitchen, brushing out her long wet hair.

"Enjoy your shower?" I asked.

Way to be awkward, Niall!

"Not as much you enjoyed yours." Alex replied sarcastically, grabbing a soda and leaving the kitchen.

What a morning!

I finished my breakfast and sat in the living room with Alex and Lea.

"Excited for Louis and Eleanor to come home today?" I asked them both.

They nodded their heads, Lea looking more excited than Alex. Alex actually looked slightly disappointed.

"Can James come over?" Lea suddenly asked.

"Sure. Do you have his phone number?" Alex looked at Lea.

"It's on the fridge! I'll call!" Lea smiled, running to the kitchen.

"So, Alex. Later today I was wondering if I could take you out to one of the coolest places in town?"

"Where might that be?"

"This awesome club called 'The Vibe'. Wanna go?" I raised an eyebrow.

I could tell she was tempted.

"Sure. But it's not a date." Alex narrowed her eyes.

"Never said it was." I winked.

Lea came running in with the phone in her hands.

"Can you talk to his mommy?" Lea asked.

"Niall, talk to his mommy while I pee." Alex jumped over the couch and made a mad dash towards the washroom.

I laughed and took the phone from Lea.

"Hello?"

"Hi, there. This is James' mother. I just wanted to confirm that it was okay for James to come over for a few hours?" A young women's voice spoke through the phone.

"Yeah, it's fine with us. Do you know how to get here?"

"Yeah. I'll drop him off in say... Ten minutes?"

"Sure. See you then." I hung up the phone and placed it on the coffee table.

Alex came back into the living room and sat on the couch.

She pulled out her phone and opened twitter, and when she checked the latest news both our jaws dropped.

The main news was "Is Niall Horan and ex girlfriend, Alex Tomlinson, back together? Check out these photos of them watching young Tomlinson daughter, Lea Tomlinson at a near by park just yesterday."

"Stupid paparazzi!" Alex grunted.

"They seem to ruin every bit of celebrities lives." I rested my head in my hands.

"Yeah. Cause they totally ruin your life every time they put out a picture of you and I because I'm just that bad."

"That's not what I meant-"

"Then what did ya mean?!" Alex spat.

"I-"

I was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

I got up and swung the door open, and before me stood a really hot blonde woman and a little boy.

"Why... Hello there." I bit my lip.

(A/N): HAHAHAHA... Fack.

600+ votes for next chapter?

LOL MY LIFE IS SO LAME.

Thanks for reading!

Love ya! (No stalkero)

- Corrinanana