Chapter Seven

Alex POV:

I opened the door as Baylor walked in wearing a silky black tux.

"Thank you so much for doing this." I thanked him, putting in my earrings.

"No problem. This seems like it'll be interesting. Plus, I can't say no to a free dinner." Baylor winked.

I laughed and looked in the mirror.

My choice of clothes was white skirt that was short in the front and long in the back, with a black tank top tucked into it. For shoes I wore black flats.

Simple but pretty I suppose.

"You look cute." Baylor commented.

"Thanks. You too." I smiled.

"It's 5:45 we should probably get going..." I said awkwardly.

"Okay. Off we go." Baylor smiled.

We walked out of the hotel room and I prepared myself to see Niall again.

~

Baylor and I stepped inside the restaurant with our arms linked.

"Thanks for doing this." I whispered to him as we approached Niall and Demi.

"No problem. Now, lets put on a good performance." Baylor said, kissing my temple.

I smiled as we stood in front of Demi and Niall.

"Hello!" I smiled, waving a bit.

Niall and Demi stood up.

"Demi this is Alex, Alex this is Demi." Niall introduced us.

I shook hands with her and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a huge fan." I said.

"Nice to meet you too!" She said through gritted teeth.

I pulled my hand away and lowered my head for a second, swallowing my spit and looking back up.

"Baylor this is Niall, Niall this Baylor." I introduced the two.

"Nice to meet the guy who broke my girls heart. If it weren't for the fact you two broke up I wouldn't be with her. Thanks man." Baylor shook Niall's hand stiffly.

I stifled a laugh as we sat down across from Niall and Demi.

The waiter came and we ordered our food.

Niall and I both ended up ordering the spaghetti and meatballs, with French Fries on the side and a drink. Where as Demi had a soup and Baylor had a burger.

We ate in silence for a while, every so often I'd sneak a peek at Niall.

At one point I caught him staring at me, and I could tell I was blushing like crazy.

We finished dinner and desert, and were just siting and waiting for the check.

Niall and Demi kept kissing and saying 'I love you' and stuff and I felt myself ripping apart.

It's not easy to watch the person you're in love with say he loves someone else.

My blood boiled with anger and I turned to Baylor, grabbing his shirt and pulling him to me. I kissed him hard.

There was no spark like their used to be when Niall and I kissed.

We pulled apart and I saw Niall staring at me.

What is he doing now? Killing me with his stare?

The check arrived and Niall and I paid half each.

"Well... It was nice to see you both. Enjoy your next few days here. Bye." I said awkwardly and running out of the building.

I ran to Baylor's car with my head in my hands.

"That was quick and embarrassing." I laughed as Baylor approached me.

"Don't worry about it. The food was good... And that kiss was pretty good too." Baylor winked.

"Never speak of it again. It didn't mean anything, right?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Right. I like someone else anyways." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh my god! Who?" I asked excitedly, smiling at him.

"Uhm... One of EveLynn's minions..." He said shamefully.

I felt my heart sink.

"Why would a good guy like you like a girl who's mean to so many people? Especially someone who's mean to your friends?!" I was suddenly angry with him.

"I-I just... There's something about her. She has a beautiful name, gorgeous hazel eyes, adorable curly hair... We used to hang out in high school, she was so sweet and funny... Never harmed anyone or anything..."

"But then we graduated... We ended up going to the same University, and she met EveLynn, the most popular, rich girl at this school... EveLynn started coming around and making friends with Cora, and she just have in and became one of them. I'll always rennet her as the sweet girl with the pretty hazel eyes, not this mean girl who crazes attention." Baylor lectured.

I stared at him with a fascinated expression.

Without a word, I got into the passenger seat and we left back to the Uni.

I wanted to get to know this Cora chick, and understand why she decided to change...

(A/N): nope