Chapter Thirteen

Alex's POV:

"I'll see you in a few days." I love you both." I said, my voice cracking.

My voice still wasn't strong but at least I could talk.

"Bye, Lea! See you soon! Mommy and daddy love you." Mum kissed Lea's forehead, follow by dad.

I waved goodbye as I took Lea's hand and we walked out of the hotel and down to the car where Niall was waiting for us.

"You excited to go home?" I asked.

"Yes. Why are you talking funny?" Lea giggled at me.

"I'm just a bit sick right now." I smile weakly.

"Niall, can you put Lea in her car seat?" I coughed.

"Yeah." Niall got out of the front and went to the back seat.

He smiled at Lea then picked her up, placing her in her seat.

I watched as he buckled her in, treating her as if she was his own daughter.

God, he still makes my heart race.

He kissed her cheek and she stuck her tongue out at him, wiping her cheek.

I chuckled to myself, as did Niall.

"I want one too!" I fake whined.

Niall raised an eyebrow and walked over to me, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes, but I quickly looked away.

"Do I get one?" Niall stuck out his bottom lip.

"Maybe if you behave. Now, get behind the wheel. We've got a long drive ahead of us." I winked, getting in the passenger seat.

He got in the drivers seat and started the engine.

My lack of rest hit me like a ton of bricks, and I quickly fell asleep in my seat.

~

When I woke up I was laying on the couch at my house. I yawned weakly, stretching my arms and sitting up. 

A loud clanking noise from the kitchen startled me.

My instincts told me to grab an umbrella we had sitting in the living room, and to cautiously confront this random person in my kitchen.

I grabbed a black umbrella and slowly approached the kitchen, I raised my... Weapon... And jumped into the kitchen.

"Ah!" Niall shrieked, dropping his cup of chocolate milk.

"For f sakes, Niall! You scared me!" I smacked his chest.

He chuckled and picked up his mug, then grabbing a cloth and cleaning up his mess.

"By the way... What makes you think you could take down a robber with an umbrella?" Niall asked, pointing to the black umbrella in my hand.

"It was the first thing I had and it's not like I have a big, strong boyfriend to protect me!"

Oh crap.

Whoops?

"What about Baylor?" Niall raised an eybrow.

"Uh... He likes someone else." I shrugged.

"No biggy." I smiled.

"Well, you have me to protect you." Niall raised an eyebrow, approaching me slowly.

For every step he took towards me I would take a step back.

Finally, I hit the wall and rested a hand on the wall, right above my head.

"I think I've behaved... Do I get that kiss yet?" Niall whispered huskily.

Crap.

Oh god.

Dear Lord.

I quickly pecked his cheek and pulled apart.

I opened the door to the fridge and grabbed the first bottle of alcohol I could find. Luckily for me, it was a bottle of tequilla. My favourite.

"Wanna take a few shots with me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Alex... I'm Irish, drinking is in my blood. Of course I do. But I won't take enough to get drunk, cause someone's got to be responisble for Lea." Niall winked at me, grabbing four shot glasses from my cupboard.

Seven shots later

I've had about six or seven shots of Tequilla, where as Niall played it safe and had only two.

Needless to say I was pretty drunk.

At the moment, I had my head resting on Niall's lap while he played with my tangled mess of hair.

"You're so attractive." I cooed, petting his face.

I hiccuped then smiled innocently.

"You're so beautiful." Niall stuck his tongue out at me.

I grabbed his tongue and pulled him towards me, then placed my lips against his cheek, giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Niall asked, massaging his tongue.

I shrugged, playing with the ends of my hair.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I slurred.

"Of course."

"I'm in love. But I don't know if I want to be with that person." I hiccupped.

"Who are you in love with?" Niall pried.

Keep in mind, I'm drunk. So I'm completely unaware I'm saying this to Niall himself.

"Come closer." I whispered.

He came a little closer.

"Closer." I whispered again.

He came little closer.

"Closer!" I smiled.

He placed his ear right against my lips and I quietly said...

"Austin Mahone." I giggled.

"Really?" Niall asked sadly.

"No! Niall Horan, dummy!" I smiled.

I got up from Niall's lap and sighed.

"Carry me to bed?" I asked, stumbling into Niall's arms as he stood up.

He picked me up bridal style, and quietly brought me up to my room in the attic.

He gently placed me on my feet at the door and stumbled towards my dresser.

I stripped out of my jeans and shirt and stood there for a second. I looked at Niall who turned his head to look at the floor.

"I don't care if you stare. Look all you want." I said.

"I wouldn't do that while you're in such a vulnerable state. Maybe if I was in a serious relationship with you, I'd stare. But I'm not taking advantage of you. This wrong." Niall shook his head.

I smiled and pulled on some sweats and a tank top.

I literally jumped into my bed and sat there.

"Will you sleep with me? I just don't want to be alone." I yawned.

Niall nodded his head and stripped into his boxers, then got in my bed. I turned my back to him as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, beautiful. See you in the morning."

And with that I was out like a light.

(A/N): lol whaaaat

This isn't very good, I know. I'm sorreh.

It's like midnight and Arel (yes, he's real) just left my house a while ago. He kept me here another night, and for the first time I'm not crying myself to sleep or cutting my wrist. I have him, and you guys to thank for that. He's really one of the best guy friends any girl could ask for :). You should follow him! This chapter is dedicated to him :). Arel if you read this, comment in the comment section so they'll follow you. Oh, and he likes girls in real life and he's single (for now -.-) Just saying ;). his username is @marsfish3

Thanks for reading guys! Means a lot!

Love you all so so much :) (no stalkero).

- Corrina The Temporarily Happy Muffin