Chapter Twenty-Four

Alex's POV:

I woke up Niall's arms. I smiled to myself and placed a kiss to his cheek.

He stirred for a moment then his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning, princess." He kissed my forehead.

"Morning... And merry Christmas."

"Should we get up?" Niall asked, stretching his arms.

"Probably." I sighed.

We stood up and walked downstairs, hand in hand.

I really missed my relationship with Niall, and I'm so happy to have it back.

"Looks like Santa came." I said, hopefully loud enough to wake Lea and my parents.

Luckily, that worked and I heard the little pitter patter of Lea's feet as she came running down the stairs.

She gasped and smiled brightly, jumping in excitement as she sat in front of the Christmas tree.

Mum and dad came walking down like zombies, sitting on the couch while I sat in Niall's lap on the floor.

"Can we open them now?!" Lea looked at mum.

"Go ahead."

~

After we all opened our gifts, we ate breakfast then sat and watched Christmas movies all day.

The entire time I cuddled with Niall, making up for lost time.

Every so often Niall would whisper quiet little "I love you" s into my ear. He's the best boyfriend ever.

Liam and Danielle left around noon, turns out they made up last night and they're dating again! Couldn't be more happy for them.

Night fell upon us eventually and Niall and I left to go upstairs. He striped out of his jeans and t-shirt and laid down in his boxers. I bit my lip as I stared at him.

"Like what you see?" He teased.

I nodded my head slowly then made a risky move. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my underwear.

"Woah... Alex... Are you sure...?" Niall said breathlessly.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"It's okay... I'm ready if you are..." I smiled weakly.

"I'm ready... I love you, Alex." Niall said. I could tell he meant it.

I walked over to the bed and straddled his lap, kissing him hard. Niall rubbed my back soothingly.

"I love you." I said as he flipped me over to lay on top of me.

He placed general kisses down my stomach until he reached my underwear. He slid them off gently and placed them on the ground.

I know Niall is the love of my life, and I'm ready for this. My first time actually making love, with the love of my life.

Eleanor's POV:

I slipped into pajama shorts and a tank top. Louis, as usual, slept in his boxers.

"You think the kids enjoyed today? Even though we didn't do much." Louis asked, putting his hands behind his head and resting his head in them.

"Yeah. Lea did for sure. We loves that new easy bake oven." I said, hopping into bed beside him.

The lights were out and I was ready to fall asleep, until I heard a repeated creaking coming from upstairs... Oh god.

I knew what was happening up there, so I immediately tried to distract Louis so he wouldn't hear.

I smashed my lips to him so we had an intense make out section.

Be more quiet next time, Alex... Yuck.

(A/N): sorry it's so short but SOME shIt is happening.

Like... NIALEX IS HAVING SEX :o

Speaking of sex... What do you guys think about me putting a bit of smut in the next book? xD

This is super short so I'm sorry but next chapter will be longer... I hope... I really just wanna get this shitty story over with xD

I won't ask for any votes because this is really shitty! I'll update soon :) xx

I'm thinking maybe one more chapter... Next book will have more chapters..

Thanks for reading my shitty shit! Love y'all (no stalkero) :D

- Corrina